Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

BDAED6F0-1237-4D91-A33E-EB227BD9BD22.jpeg
Note: If you entered the raffle earlier, no need to re-enter, we have already ignored it.

glad mine went through sent it right at 12:45

can’t wait to not get an Invoice anyways 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who else watched the What You Got ep on SNKRS with Marcus Jordan showing off all those weak collabs, thinking they would get EA to the 1's. I know I did :smh::rolleyes

There's no trick to getting more luck on SNKRS. I've seen so many people post on social media or on YouTube saying "yo you gotta be active on SNKRS. You gotta use PayPal. You gotta enter your size at 10:01 and not 10:00am." none of that makes any difference.

A few people try these things the first time after watching the videos and coincidentally hit and they're like 😯 it works! And 50 consecutive Ls later they realize it doesn't.

I thought they might actually do something to allow their account to handle more in their inbox. But they really just did the exact same thing that didn’t work earlier? :lol:

I’m taking my email entry getting through as a dub, since I’m assuming all the entries will go straight to the 🗑 after the raffle period ends. Feels good man :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom