Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

72F25EB1-8F8D-4396-AE97-B6369D089497.jpeg

Nike doesn't care. I think that's the aspect of sneaker buying in 2021 that people need to accept. You don't think they know Marcus backdoored 90% of the inventory? His dad is the reason that Nike is where they are today.

They also know we can take 40 consecutive Ls and if they retro a colorway like the Chicago or Black/Reds tomorrow that people will double, triple, quadruple up. This release being terrible impacts them 0%

Thought maybe SOMETHING good would happen to me since I got Covid again this week (thanks moron truck driver idiots that don’t wear masks when coming into my office from the warehouse to sign invoices...the receptionist and I tested positive...****ing morons). But struck out on the Natural Greys, probably whiffed on a pair of these. Hope I cop a decent pair of Carmines.

Thought maybe SOMETHING good would happen to me since I got Covid again this week (thanks moron truck driver idiots that don’t wear masks when coming into my office from the warehouse to sign invoices...the receptionist and I tested positive...****ing morons). But struck out on the Natural Greys, probably whiffed on a pair of these. Hope I cop a decent pair of Carmines.
I hope you get well fam, stay up💪🏾

Hoping for your speedy recovery bro!

Back
Top Bottom