Tru Life takes plea deal for ‘09 murder charge; sentenced to 10 years in prison

I get the feeling he did do that *#**. In which case he should take that deal, get the charge dropped to manslaughter and be home in ten. Probably less with time served.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Tru was about the right things, not te greatest rapper, but he actually cared about the hip hop community and that bled thru his work.
i dunno bout that...son was walkin around for months with those purple city chains...he was askin for it

Tru was about the right things, not te greatest rapper, but he actually cared about the hip hop community and that bled thru his work.
i dunno bout that...son was walkin around for months with those purple city chains...he was askin for it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this.

plus I remember watchin a video wayyy back in the day of this dude n sum goons runnin up in the studio with the burners on sumbody... that plus the beef wit Mobb Deep and sum other rediculous vid clip I seen on homie is enough for me to kno i dont *+%$ wit the bol... he was headed down this road for a longgg time, he did well to stay out this damn long

this.

plus I remember watchin a video wayyy back in the day of this dude n sum goons runnin up in the studio with the burners on sumbody... that plus the beef wit Mobb Deep and sum other rediculous vid clip I seen on homie is enough for me to kno i dont *+%$ wit the bol... he was headed down this road for a longgg time, he did well to stay out this damn long

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this.

They ran up on mobb deep...stripped alchemist butt naked in his studio
roll.gif
roll.gif

this.

They ran up on mobb deep...stripped alchemist butt naked in his studio
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

You sure he took the plea? In the article it said his lawyer is going to discuss the plea with him.

i did direct copy and past of the article title (an article itself)

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

You sure he took the plea? In the article it said his lawyer is going to discuss the plea with him.

i did direct copy and past of the article title (an article itself)

^I remember that vid.
Brothers came off WILD (and that ain't no "shots fired" !@@% either).

^I remember that vid.
Brothers came off WILD (and that ain't no "shots fired" !@@% either).

this.

eyes.gif

The incident with Mobb Deep is the same "goons runnin up in the studio with burners" incident. This is because Tru Life used to mess with Prodigy back in the day and they decided to do a track together, I believe Tru Life actually paid Mobb Deep to do a song with him also taking care of the studio services for the session as well. Ended up with Mobb Deep doing the song themselves and putting it out as their own. Way before the actual fame.

I'm close enough to these dudes to know a little something about them. And if you a hood dude and you know the hood rules you could do nothing but respect dude for his actions.

The situation with Dip Set was similar to the Mobb Deep situation, where Jim Jones and Tru Life were actually friends and Tru Life would actually bring Jim Jones down to Alfred E. Smith, while Jimmy was mostly a hype man for Cam. Jim was never really hood certified in his own hood, so he was the type of dude that was getting by in NY off of who he knew. But the "real" everyday hood dudes wasn't jacking Jimmy and still don't all the way bang with Jim. I don't know the exact reasons for the animosity, but I would more likely assume that the backlash was warranted.

I'm not trying to defend his actions, because there are instances where he allowed the person he was to effect the person he wanted to be. Dude is an official cat, that really did a lot of what these dudes rap about now. I can first hand vouch for him. Obviously you can take my word for what you take it.

this.

eyes.gif

The incident with Mobb Deep is the same "goons runnin up in the studio with burners" incident. This is because Tru Life used to mess with Prodigy back in the day and they decided to do a track together, I believe Tru Life actually paid Mobb Deep to do a song with him also taking care of the studio services for the session as well. Ended up with Mobb Deep doing the song themselves and putting it out as their own. Way before the actual fame.

I'm close enough to these dudes to know a little something about them. And if you a hood dude and you know the hood rules you could do nothing but respect dude for his actions.

The situation with Dip Set was similar to the Mobb Deep situation, where Jim Jones and Tru Life were actually friends and Tru Life would actually bring Jim Jones down to Alfred E. Smith, while Jimmy was mostly a hype man for Cam. Jim was never really hood certified in his own hood, so he was the type of dude that was getting by in NY off of who he knew. But the "real" everyday hood dudes wasn't jacking Jimmy and still don't all the way bang with Jim. I don't know the exact reasons for the animosity, but I would more likely assume that the backlash was warranted.

I'm not trying to defend his actions, because there are instances where he allowed the person he was to effect the person he wanted to be. Dude is an official cat, that really did a lot of what these dudes rap about now. I can first hand vouch for him. Obviously you can take my word for what you take it.

good. never liked this dude
indifferent.gif
Can't stand BS responses like this....

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.

indifferent.gif

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

indifferent.gif

b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

indifferent.gif

b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

Back
Top Bottom