Tru Life takes plea deal for ‘09 murder charge; sentenced to 10 years in prison

idk why you feel bad for dude.
he knew what was up when he got his feet wet.
thats why he took the deal and is going to do it standin up.
he just a sucker for getting caught up over poking someone up?
thats what you let your lil dude or your wild dude handle.

cant feel bad cause its part of the game.

idk why you feel bad for dude.
he knew what was up when he got his feet wet.
thats why he took the deal and is going to do it standin up.
he just a sucker for getting caught up over poking someone up?
thats what you let your lil dude or your wild dude handle.

cant feel bad cause its part of the game.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

good. never liked this dude
indifferent.gif

On another note, 10 years for a body & he has time served, he better cop out quick before the state changes their mind.

Well this hits close to me as well because we have known each other for years. Growing up in the same neighborhood B.O. and M.S. were all about positivity and this was just a slip up. It saddens me because I see M.S. wife when i go back home and he just had a son. Its a sad situation, but i know they both will pull through this situation and to those wishing jail on another human being yall should really check yourself. Stay Up Robert and Marcus...

Well this hits close to me as well because we have known each other for years. Growing up in the same neighborhood B.O. and M.S. were all about positivity and this was just a slip up. It saddens me because I see M.S. wife when i go back home and he just had a son. Its a sad situation, but i know they both will pull through this situation and to those wishing jail on another human being yall should really check yourself. Stay Up Robert and Marcus...

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

not to be left field, but he gets 10 and max gets 40. something aint right with new jersey
and da surfer wasn't even there...ALL hearsay 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

indifferent.gif
Can't stand BS responses like this....

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Shut up.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can understand if dude was an upstanding citizen who got caught up in a tricky situation and used self-defense.. but this goon was asking for this kind of prison sentence. Its tough to think about how he is about to lose 10 years of his life, but what the hell did  he expect carrying on the way he did?
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

not to be left field, but he gets 10 and max gets 40. something aint right with new jersey
and da surfer wasn't even there...ALL hearsay 
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Shut up.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can understand if dude was an upstanding citizen who got caught up in a tricky situation and used self-defense.. but this goon was asking for this kind of prison sentence. Its tough to think about how he is about to lose 10 years of his life, but what the hell did  he expect carrying on the way he did?
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

its sad that Max aint never comin home...
tired.gif
not wavy at all... i still get frustrated when I think about it... he shoulda left the countryI hope in 20 years we can getta interview wit him n see how #!*%!! up he is... this L for u Boss Don... Wavy Crockett... Bigavel... Charlie... Silver Surfer.. we forever ridin that wave... OWWWW

its sad that Max aint never comin home...
tired.gif
not wavy at all... i still get frustrated when I think about it... he shoulda left the countryI hope in 20 years we can getta interview wit him n see how #!*%!! up he is... this L for u Boss Don... Wavy Crockett... Bigavel... Charlie... Silver Surfer.. we forever ridin that wave... OWWWW

Some of us live in a fairy tale world where everybody is nice and pleasant.

Just cause he ran into a come-up with Jay-Z and had some success with music and touring, dudes expect him to separate himself from what he was his whole life. "He should have sent the goons to do it". In this case, Tru Life IS the goon.

Someone lost they life over a situation that was A LOT bigger and A LOT more complex then it is portrayed. Of course it's "What about the family of the deceased" but the deceased was involved in the type of things that get you these kind of results. Let's not act as if the shoes were on the other foot, they wouldn't have tried to off son just the same. Assuming of course Tru committed the crime.

This situation actually had nothing to do with Tru Life himself, but with his youngest brother. Not trying to get into specifics, but and the end of the day the situation that took place was enough for Tru Life to allegedly kill someone over. (Again, we don't even know if this is the case.) Everyone has their own principles and morals, so obviously different people are going to handle different things differently. Can't really fault son for defending his if he felt he had to.

Ask yaself, if somebody hurt somebody in your family what you would be trying to do? Post your answer, so I can determine who the bozo's are.  
happy.gif

Some of us live in a fairy tale world where everybody is nice and pleasant.

Just cause he ran into a come-up with Jay-Z and had some success with music and touring, dudes expect him to separate himself from what he was his whole life. "He should have sent the goons to do it". In this case, Tru Life IS the goon.

Someone lost they life over a situation that was A LOT bigger and A LOT more complex then it is portrayed. Of course it's "What about the family of the deceased" but the deceased was involved in the type of things that get you these kind of results. Let's not act as if the shoes were on the other foot, they wouldn't have tried to off son just the same. Assuming of course Tru committed the crime.

This situation actually had nothing to do with Tru Life himself, but with his youngest brother. Not trying to get into specifics, but and the end of the day the situation that took place was enough for Tru Life to allegedly kill someone over. (Again, we don't even know if this is the case.) Everyone has their own principles and morals, so obviously different people are going to handle different things differently. Can't really fault son for defending his if he felt he had to.

Ask yaself, if somebody hurt somebody in your family what you would be trying to do? Post your answer, so I can determine who the bozo's are.  
happy.gif

It's clear that the hate is more because Tru Life wasn't as "wavy" as others.

tired.gif

... in reality dude is probably way wavier.

It's clear that the hate is more because Tru Life wasn't as "wavy" as others.

tired.gif

... in reality dude is probably way wavier.

indifferent.gif

b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

Really ?

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

For all we know...the employee or his brother shot..NOWHERE in the news cast does it say "WAKA FLAKA SHOT"
I swear NT is getting younger and dumber by the day.
indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

im n my mid 20s and the thread is titled "Wacka Flocka INVOLVEDDDDDDD..."

anyway I agree w/ whoever it was that had said Wacka is becoming one of the most gangster rappers in the game
pimp.gif

I dont condone violence, or bangin or nuthin but deep down im a lil happy on the inside that sum of these dudes jus dont talk it... Flockavelli bout that life... 
grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

Really ?

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

For all we know...the employee or his brother shot..NOWHERE in the news cast does it say "WAKA FLAKA SHOT"
I swear NT is getting younger and dumber by the day.
indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

im n my mid 20s and the thread is titled "Wacka Flocka INVOLVEDDDDDDD..."

anyway I agree w/ whoever it was that had said Wacka is becoming one of the most gangster rappers in the game
pimp.gif

I dont condone violence, or bangin or nuthin but deep down im a lil happy on the inside that sum of these dudes jus dont talk it... Flockavelli bout that life... 
grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

For something that he allegedly committed?

Your basic response..."
pimp.gif
to Tru Life getting sentenced, but free Max B..." Why? Oh yeah, cause he's "wavy" right?

Go sit down.

For something that he allegedly committed?

Your basic response..."
pimp.gif
to Tru Life getting sentenced, but free Max B..." Why? Oh yeah, cause he's "wavy" right?

Go sit down.

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
Max was locked up for 10 years before he 1st got out and was on parole. Max also was involved in kidnapping as well as drug trafficking and murder, allegedly. Either way both these guys are going to be wasting their youth sitting in a cell. Such a shame.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom