Tru Life takes plea deal for ‘09 murder charge; sentenced to 10 years in prison

MontellGriffin97 wrote:
not to be left field, but he gets 10 and max gets 40. something aint right with new jersey
Max was locked up for 10 years before he 1st got out and was on parole. Max also was involved in kidnapping as well as drug trafficking and murder, allegedly. Either way both these guys are going to be wasting their youth sitting in a cell. Such a shame.
tired.gif

Only 10 years for a body???

I ain't gon say nothing but HE LUCKY. But we've all heard it. Only 2 options. Dead or in Jail. Tru got the good side of the stick

Only 10 years for a body???

I ain't gon say nothing but HE LUCKY. But we've all heard it. Only 2 options. Dead or in Jail. Tru got the good side of the stick

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

good. never liked this dude
indifferent.gif
Can't stand BS responses like this....

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.
b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

agreed. some of ya'll get all butt-hurt. this dude MURDERED someone. he was a "goon". if dude has a wife/family, he shouldn't be wilding out like that.

lock dude up. good riddance

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

good. never liked this dude
indifferent.gif
Can't stand BS responses like this....

Like, the man has a wife...a child. They both have families...how do you sit there and type a response like that.
b/c its best some ppl be behind bars so they dont separate anymore people from their own familes and children... anymore brain busters?

agreed. some of ya'll get all butt-hurt. this dude MURDERED someone. he was a "goon". if dude has a wife/family, he shouldn't be wilding out like that.

lock dude up. good riddance

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Tru was about the right things, not te greatest rapper, but he actually cared about the hip hop community and that bled thru his work.
i dunno bout that...son was walkin around for months with those purple city chains...he was askin for it
this.

plus I remember watchin a video wayyy back in the day of this dude n sum goons runnin up in the studio with the burners on sumbody... that plus the beef wit Mobb Deep and sum other rediculous vid clip I seen on homie is enough for me to kno i dont *+%$ wit the bol... he was headed down this road for a longgg time, he did well to stay out this damn long
eyes.gif

The incident with Mobb Deep is the same "goons runnin up in the studio with burners" incident. This is because Tru Life used to mess with Prodigy back in the day and they decided to do a track together, I believe Tru Life actually paid Mobb Deep to do a song with him also taking care of the studio services for the session as well. Ended up with Mobb Deep doing the song themselves and putting it out as their own. Way before the actual fame.

I'm close enough to these dudes to know a little something about them. And if you a hood dude and you know the hood rules you could do nothing but respect dude for his actions.

The situation with Dip Set was similar to the Mobb Deep situation, where Jim Jones and Tru Life were actually friends and Tru Life would actually bring Jim Jones down to Alfred E. Smith, while Jimmy was mostly a hype man for Cam. Jim was never really hood certified in his own hood, so he was the type of dude that was getting by in NY off of who he knew. But the "real" everyday hood dudes wasn't jacking Jimmy and still don't all the way bang with Jim. I don't know the exact reasons for the animosity, but I would more likely assume that the backlash was warranted.

I'm not trying to defend his actions, because there are instances where he allowed the person he was to effect the person he wanted to be. Dude is an official cat, that really did a lot of what these dudes rap about now. I can first hand vouch for him. Obviously you can take my word for what you take it.

Lolz @ hood rules. Grow up man. Pulling guns and robbing people for taking a song is not doing it. Respect? I guess going to Riker's didn't help you much.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Tru was about the right things, not te greatest rapper, but he actually cared about the hip hop community and that bled thru his work.
i dunno bout that...son was walkin around for months with those purple city chains...he was askin for it
this.

plus I remember watchin a video wayyy back in the day of this dude n sum goons runnin up in the studio with the burners on sumbody... that plus the beef wit Mobb Deep and sum other rediculous vid clip I seen on homie is enough for me to kno i dont *+%$ wit the bol... he was headed down this road for a longgg time, he did well to stay out this damn long
eyes.gif

The incident with Mobb Deep is the same "goons runnin up in the studio with burners" incident. This is because Tru Life used to mess with Prodigy back in the day and they decided to do a track together, I believe Tru Life actually paid Mobb Deep to do a song with him also taking care of the studio services for the session as well. Ended up with Mobb Deep doing the song themselves and putting it out as their own. Way before the actual fame.

I'm close enough to these dudes to know a little something about them. And if you a hood dude and you know the hood rules you could do nothing but respect dude for his actions.

The situation with Dip Set was similar to the Mobb Deep situation, where Jim Jones and Tru Life were actually friends and Tru Life would actually bring Jim Jones down to Alfred E. Smith, while Jimmy was mostly a hype man for Cam. Jim was never really hood certified in his own hood, so he was the type of dude that was getting by in NY off of who he knew. But the "real" everyday hood dudes wasn't jacking Jimmy and still don't all the way bang with Jim. I don't know the exact reasons for the animosity, but I would more likely assume that the backlash was warranted.

I'm not trying to defend his actions, because there are instances where he allowed the person he was to effect the person he wanted to be. Dude is an official cat, that really did a lot of what these dudes rap about now. I can first hand vouch for him. Obviously you can take my word for what you take it.

Lolz @ hood rules. Grow up man. Pulling guns and robbing people for taking a song is not doing it. Respect? I guess going to Riker's didn't help you much.

that life though...if he is guilty...10 years with time served already...in reality pretty good deal.

that life though...if he is guilty...10 years with time served already...in reality pretty good deal.

LOL @ Gabe bringin Wacka into this... the statement bout Flocka bein bout that life was purposely ignorant... jokes my man

stop cryin over another man doin sum time, he only got 10... he murked sumbody... dude is dead... hell neverrrr go home to his family... FOH

LOL @ Gabe bringin Wacka into this... the statement bout Flocka bein bout that life was purposely ignorant... jokes my man

stop cryin over another man doin sum time, he only got 10... he murked sumbody... dude is dead... hell neverrrr go home to his family... FOH

Tru Life bout to be a Tru ****.   Dude was a certified clown and was Jay's lil puppet.  He was a wack @%# rapper and was mad cause Mobb Deep realized how garbage he was from the jump.

Tru Life bout to be a Tru ****.   Dude was a certified clown and was Jay's lil puppet.  He was a wack @%# rapper and was mad cause Mobb Deep realized how garbage he was from the jump.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Tru Life bout to be a Tru ****.   Dude was a certified clown and was Jay's lil puppet.  He was a wack !+* rapper and was mad cause Mobb Deep realized how garbage he was from the jump.

Well damn.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Tru Life bout to be a Tru ****.   Dude was a certified clown and was Jay's lil puppet.  He was a wack !+* rapper and was mad cause Mobb Deep realized how garbage he was from the jump.

Well damn.

mobb-deep_3.Jpg

this $!%@% was a menace. he got what was coming to him. i don't wish prison or death on anybody but this guy was reckless with it. see you in 10, son.

mobb-deep_3.Jpg

this $!%@% was a menace. he got what was coming to him. i don't wish prison or death on anybody but this guy was reckless with it. see you in 10, son.

its sad that Max aint never comin home...
tired.gif
not wavy at all... i still get frustrated when I think about it... he shoulda left the countryI hope in 20 years we can getta interview wit him n see how #!*%!! up he is... this L for u Boss Don... Wavy Crockett... Bigavel... Charlie... Silver Surfer.. we forever ridin that wave... OWWWW

So you're *$%*!#%! on Tru Life but crying a tear for Max B when ultimately they are almost guilty of the same thing? 
Except that Tru got caught up in some street $#!$ with some other dudes that went too far. 

While Max is setting up dudes with paper on some broke hater $#!$? 

Or am I reading this wrong. 

It's real easy to see the squares in here to live a safe distance from real life. 

OneTrust, I would wager that Tru will not get touched in prison. 

There's a lot of straight silly talk in here. I'm always amused at how the threads on real life on here deteriorate into nonsense. 

Dude did the crime. Should do the time. Not sad for him. 

You won't hear none of that "Free Tru Life" $#!$ or "Free ANYBODY" from me when a cat puts in that work. We all know the consequences. 

Real dudes do real things though. Hopefully the man does his time and comes out a better man for it. 

But a lot of these real dudes out here trying to rap need a wake up call. You can't keep a toe in the biz and a toe in the streets. You need to dead that. Let your peoples handle that. What the !%%%? 

its sad that Max aint never comin home...
tired.gif
not wavy at all... i still get frustrated when I think about it... he shoulda left the countryI hope in 20 years we can getta interview wit him n see how #!*%!! up he is... this L for u Boss Don... Wavy Crockett... Bigavel... Charlie... Silver Surfer.. we forever ridin that wave... OWWWW

So you're *$%*!#%! on Tru Life but crying a tear for Max B when ultimately they are almost guilty of the same thing? 
Except that Tru got caught up in some street $#!$ with some other dudes that went too far. 

While Max is setting up dudes with paper on some broke hater $#!$? 

Or am I reading this wrong. 

It's real easy to see the squares in here to live a safe distance from real life. 

OneTrust, I would wager that Tru will not get touched in prison. 

There's a lot of straight silly talk in here. I'm always amused at how the threads on real life on here deteriorate into nonsense. 

Dude did the crime. Should do the time. Not sad for him. 

You won't hear none of that "Free Tru Life" $#!$ or "Free ANYBODY" from me when a cat puts in that work. We all know the consequences. 

Real dudes do real things though. Hopefully the man does his time and comes out a better man for it. 

But a lot of these real dudes out here trying to rap need a wake up call. You can't keep a toe in the biz and a toe in the streets. You need to dead that. Let your peoples handle that. What the !%%%? 

he'll forever be immortalized through his Dipset diss videos. between him and Max, i know Jones is somewhere getting the last laugh.

he'll forever be immortalized through his Dipset diss videos. between him and Max, i know Jones is somewhere getting the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom