True Blue 2010??

traded the Anniversary XI for these DS yesterday to my boy, a fellow NT'er. Been waiting 6 months to get the trade done. These things are a must have....

i get my 09 tbs on flightclub and i know i payed waaay over what i should have... but i had to have them... just in case the infrareds come out internationally, where did yall get your true blues from at decent prices?,... did yall order from an international site or just have someone sell them to you internationally?... how can you get international releases cheaply?...

Wow I'm surprised how many ppl are waiting for these to drop since these were everywhere online last year

Wow I'm surprised how many ppl are waiting for these to drop since these were everywhere online last year

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

i sure hope not, i just got a pair not to long ago and i wanna keep em exclusive

you would be 15 years old.....
eyes.gif

I'll sell mine for $1...

(NOT ! Save ijapino for the move, I'm not here for buy/sell.  I'm here for the TBIII movement.  I need a pair too !)

if these do re-release state side i would think it would drop in 2011 along with all the other AJIII colorways that are set to release in 2011

Back
Top Bottom