True purpose of this feature on the jordan vi's (pics).....

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. NICE ONE.

roll.gif
Exactly what i was thinking
12 year olds?
grin.gif

Saw the "vagina" in person when i picked up my xx3s...and it loooks soo much better in person , by the way for ya....

this shoe is going to be a dynasty......WATCH...

anyways....that snap is my fav. part...excuse the kids...
You have said on here numerous times that you are only 24, but you stay using the reference that everyone on here are kids, look pal, while NT does have tons of teeny boppers on here this site is hardly made up of just kids, there are A LOT of us on here in our 30's or closing in on our 30's. You act worse then most 16 year olds, with your "dynasty" predictions.. man GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE, why do you continually try to tell all of us your hypebeast predictions, you have said yourself all through this site that you have been "collecting" shoes for 8 months, you sir have no clue and are hardly in a position to tell any of us anything. AND quit posting back to back, learn how to use the edit button, it can be your bestfriend.

OWNED...
laugh.gif

thank you Feelmode i thought i was the only one who notices how much dude posts

but anyway back to the VIs

didnt know they did this either, until i got the DMP VIs and compared them with what designs cues was on the Melo 5.5s

and yes its pretty much a lace cover/lock/pocket, but more so a cool design

used it as a money stash spot because basketball shorts didnt have pockets.
grin.gif

you sir have no clue and are hardly in a position to tell any of us anything. AND quit posting back to back, learn how to use the edit button, it can be your bestfriend.

Co-sign!

haha, love how those old sample Vi's just above my post say "LACE POCKET" on that tongue part. Thats exactly its function, just a lace pocket.Thank god they didn't release it with that on it. ALso, they look a little better with those metal rings for the laces near the top.

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.
roll.gif
Its amazing how much we think alike...I'm glad I'mnot alone on this board still trying to help the youth see the errors of this Brands ways...

Keep up the fight HovKid !!!! (No Lie "fight the power" just came on my media player as I typed that)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Oh really? I always thought it was a pouch to tuck your laces into once they were tied so they would stay tied during play...always worked for me.

This is what I always believed they were for.

laugh.gif

Aren't you the same dude that the 6/17 CDP would be worth 1k?

roll.gif
12 year olds?
grin.gif

Saw the "vagina" in person when i picked up my xx3s...and it loooks soo much better in person , by the way for ya....

You have said on here numerous times that you are only 24, but you stay using the reference that everyone on here are kids, look pal, while NT does have tons of teeny boppers on here this site is hardly made up of just kids, there are A LOT of us on here in our 30's or closing in on our 30's. You act worse then most 16 year olds, with your "dynasty" predictions.. man GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE, why do you continually try to tell all of us your hypebeast predictions, you have said yourself all through this site that you have been "collecting" shoes for 8 months, you sir have no clue and are hardly in a position to tell any of us anything. AND quit posting back to back, learn how to use the edit button, it can be your bestfriend.

here we go again...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Oh really? I always thought it was a pouch to tuck your laces into once they were tied so they would stay tied during play...always worked for me.

This is what I always believed they were for.

laugh.gif

Aren't you the same dude that the 6/17 CDP would be worth 1k?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

roll.gif
12 year olds?
grin.gif

OWNED...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Offers stability and keeps the tongue in place is my guess. Similar to a loop on any shoe's tongue...etc.

Or maybe just a way to lace the shoe so the Jumpman is clear! hehe

You got it.

I didn't even know that you could do that... LOL

WOWWWWWWWWW. Just when I thought I was

pretty well learned with Jordans.

Lmao

The saltiest of NT'ers with another brilliant post...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom