True purpose of this feature on the jordan vi's (pics).....

provides upper stability for the mid laces together with the lace locks and gives optimun support for the tonque
nerd.gif

Calling em Gay Pride's is mad lame when its obvious what they're referenced to... I hope a gay guy kicks you in the mouth whilehe's rockin his "gay pride" VI's
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

true purpose of this thread was to show off you J's......
Honestly.....those are just three shoes that I think we have all seen before, nothing too special, I'm not trying to show off my stuff here Idon't need to gain approval from you

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Honestly.....those are just three shoes that I think we have all seen before, nothing too special, I'm not trying to show off my stuff here I don't need to gain approval from you

so you had to show your cdp carmines, dmp's, and infrareds to make a thread about the lace pocket on the vi's. one shoe would've made thepoint. nice collection BTW. but anyways it was just an observation i didn't say it was true........

hypeNT500 wrote:
Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

hypeNT500 wrote:
Honestly.....those are just three shoes that I think we have all seen before, nothing too special, I'm not trying to show off my stuff here I don't need to gain approval from you

so you had to show your cdp carmines, dmp's, and infrareds to make a thread about the lace pocket on the vi's. one shoe would've made the point. nice collection BTW. but anyways it was just an observation i didn't say it was true........

Why is it that people keep thinking that I was refering to 'lace pocket' itself...it was about the snap at the top. And the reason I showed all 3 shoeswas to let people see that it wasn't something new on the cdp vi's or something.
Because I'm sure you know that if I would have just shown the dmp's, people would have been replying with 'oh cool my other vi's have thattoo'. So I figured I'd do some NTer's a favor and show the 3 of them and just hopefully bypass all that other nonsense

The pocket is to tuck away the laces. The shoe's features, including the plastic loop on the heel and the holes on the tongue was to speed up the processof putting on the shoes and playing ball. You would then use the lace lock to cinch up the laces then tuck them in that pocket. May sound corny now, but it wascutting edge when they dropped.

AFTER all these years I never ever knew that. They say you learn something new everyday just keep living.

i unsnap it. tie my shoes and then snap it over the top of the laces. leave the loops hanging out on each side.

Back
Top Bottom