Trump launches sneaker line

Are these next to release? :rofl:

Dead @ “Shoes that make liberals cry”
D948C4EF-78CB-4259-BFCD-41707306B494.jpeg
Can't possibly imagine Nike would let those get through without a c&d if that idiot is actually trying to sell them.

Presumably, that's the Temu version and Trump (or his licensee) isn't actually rebranding as Omi in a Golf Cart.

Jordan-I-TM.jpg

commenting on politics is the reason i'm apparently on NT probation and have to get all my post approved first :lol:, Ya'll got it

Trump giving the ****** sneakers, Biden Giving ****** Cook out & basketball talk at the dinner table.... he clearly cares about black people more. My apologies.

15 warnings for petty insults/personal attacks are the reason you're on NT probation, and it's not like all your objections to Trump's racist attempts at pandering are caught up in the moderation queue.

Presumably, that's the Temu version and Trump (or his licensee) isn't actually rebranding as Omi in a Golf Cart.

Jordan-I-TM.jpg

15 warnings for petty insults/personal attacks are the reason you're on NT probation, and it's not like all your objections to Trump's racist attempts at pandering are caught up in the moderation queue.

Kind of funny how a post with me saying ***** is approved but let me talk about where Covid started..... or let me comment on a certain demos coverage in the media & i'm banned from the thread.

You a real solid dude Meth :lol:

Kind of funny how a post with me saying ***** is approved but let me talk about where Covid started..... or let me comment on a certain demos coverage in the media & i'm banned from the thread.

You a real solid dude Meth :lol:

“I get banned every time I even try to post a White Nationalist conspiracy theory” isn’t the burn you seem to think it is.

:lol: Not to laugh but having every single one of my posts sit in a moderation queue first is hilarious (and a little petty). I'd just keep it moving at that point.

“I get banned every time I even try to post a White Nationalist conspiracy theory” isn’t the burn you seem to think it is.

Righttttt you could continue to try & paint this ridiculous narrative all you want :lol:

good to know everyone if off limits to speak on, or offend except for one specific group. But again peace to you my fellow bipoc brother we face the same struggle in this country, together through the power of long winded text on NT we could fight the evil that is white nationalism

:lol: Not to laugh but having every single one of my posts sit in a moderation queue first is hilarious (and a little petty). I'd just keep it moving at that point.

Those same people will tell you that NikeTalk is a miserable place that died 15 years ago… yet they’ll go to incredible lengths to continue posting here every day.

Go figure.

Community is a genuine human need - especially for those who are isolated - so I do think there’s room for both mercy and vigilance when it comes to safeguarding our forums. If someone’s willing to sit in the halfway house and have their posts pre-screened to ensure that they don’t cause any further harm, I’m willing to sort through their submissions as long as they’re not entirely beyond hope.

Righttttt you could continue to try & paint this ridiculous narrative all you want :lol:

good to know everyone if off limits to speak on, or offend except for one specific group. But again peace to you my fellow bipoc brother we face the same struggle in this country, together through the power of long winded text on NT we could fight the evil that is white nationalism

And you keep telling yourself that “Jina varus” and “Jews control the media” conspiracies aren’t primarily advanced by and for fatally insecure, stubby little goose-stepping, doomsday-prepping, Confederate Army klanboys whose family trees have fewer branches than Wells Fargo in Detroit.

Go take their talking points back to Twitter and leave us out of it.

Back
Top Bottom