TruthGetBusy hosts NT's General Forum Summer Awards.....it's been fun

truthgetsbusy

Banned
Welcome to the 1st Annual General Forum Awards show....

I'm glad you guys could make it. Cam said it best when said "It's gonna be a hot summer" .....but really every summer is hot,literally and figuratively. And this summer did not disappoint. Speaking of hot....have you guys seen Ben Ballers chick?....no really have you seen her? Hewants to know where she is...somebody tweet him. Just playin' Ben you da man. Anyway, we stuck with twitter now. Everybody and they momma is tweeting. No I'm serious @mom updated dinners ready come eat 2 minutes ago. I think twitter needs some instructions tho...I feel like T-boy trying to co-host whenI'm on twitter....but I figured it out. And so did Ninjahood and ThisisDollars....the hard way. I swear I seen Lisa Lampanelly and Jeff Ross blushingafter some of those verbal onslaughts.

We also had U-stream this summer. U-Stream on NT was like a hot step mom.....it was fun to look at and around for about 2 months. U-stream brought out thebest of NT and worst in young girls. U-Stream had dudes online til 6AM west coast time knowing they had work in a hour. Shout out to my NationalTruckers......and all you NT women call Conner
wink.gif
. Or Henz0...my manse-macked a girl 3000 miles away in front of a live audience. Then won 2 "freestyle" battles vs the lengendary T-Boy. I guess T-Boy finally had methis match when Henz spit that you-tube ##+%.....Although I'm still rocking D.O.H on I-tunes you guppies.

This summer we found out a M-16 was really a cap gun. This summer we found out people don't believe in washcloths or loofas. From the race threads that hadus pulling out our hair like Amber Rose to the self inflicted roast to the haircut threads NT was poppin this summer. My man Rilla took off his flame suit...Imean flame hoody/tee combo...hopped in the inferno and survived. In a sick way I think he enjoyed it.....kid's crazy. And the best part was nobody gotbanned... I haven't seen that many people dodge the bullet since Matrix Reloaded. We did lose some soldiers when Lucky decided to use WD-40 to get in themsize 6 loafers tho. And I swear Rosa Acosta was created by Kleenex to boost sales. I mean WOW! Raise your hand if you shot out more kids than OctoMom to hervideos. I'll just raise both.

ok I'm gonna present the 1st award of the show.... .gif of the summer goes to.....(drum roll)

50 cent at the stop light on Entourage. This .gif has been remixed more times than I can count. 50 you've done it again.

but anyway let's start the show.....Let us know what your favorite/most memorable threads were. Let us know who you appreicated. Let us know what summerpics and .gifs were the best. The floor is yours.

p.s. that was my fake award show host monologue....trying to do something different...nobody take offense...justjokes....it's all in fun

the only archive worthy thread this summer was the whole ben baller/cheating fiasco. other than that, this is a summer to forget.

I think we should have a vote on whats the best female pictorial thread here on NT

The nominees:
Asian Women thread
Black/Latin Women thread
Amber Rose thread
Post your Ex's thread
Thick vs. Fat women thread

Their all win threads though

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I think we should have a vote on whats the best female pictorial thread here on NT

The nominees:
Asian Women thread
Black/Latin Women thread
Amber Rose thread
Post your Ex's thread

Game over.. we know whos the winner

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

The nominees:
Asian Women thread
Black/Latin Women thread
Amber Rose thread
Post your Ex's thread

pimp.gif
I second that.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

the only archive worthy thread this summer was the whole ben baller/cheating fiasco. other than that, this is a summer to forget.
can someone post the link to this thread?

The nominees:
Asian Women thread
Black/Latin Women thread
Amber Rose thread
Post your Ex's thread

The nominees:
Asian Women thread
Black/Latin Women thread
Amber Rose thread
Post your Ex's thread

word.

the saba PS thread was kinda funny, or the dating another NTer.. but other than that, this summer was aight

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

word.

the saba PS thread was kinda funny, or the dating another NTer.. but other than that, this was was aight

The spill over into NTKI_ was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
though.

I was thinkin bout makin a thread like this...

Best events of the summer:
-Who's Dated and NTer and the spillover to @@*$

-Y2Dre/Agent Andre gettin exposed... he aint been around since
nerd.gif

-MEB/M16 gettin exposed

-Ustream thread i helped start
pimp.gif

-Ben Baller thread

-Rilla gettin roasted

-Lucky gettin roasted for tryin to show pics of ppl at parties

-Epic saba photoshops

-Kneesh/Chi Ill takin so many L's... (New trillipino)

-Ninjahood's room
laugh.gif
... and the ninjahood/thisisdollars twitter roast

There's more i'm sure

-Ben Baller thread

-Lucky gettin roasted for tryin to show pics of ppl at parties

-Ninjahood's room ... and the ninjahood/thisisdollars twitter roast

Back
Top Bottom