TruthGetsBusy's Relationship and Personal Improvement Advice Thread

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

Nacho, don't get caught up in thinking the grass is greener.  For starters, is there something wrong with your current girl that made you wanna mingle with another chick? 2.5 years is a nice little minute to be together.  If your relationship is smooth then don't rock the boat man.

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

Nacho, don't get caught up in thinking the grass is greener.  For starters, is there something wrong with your current girl that made you wanna mingle with another chick? 2.5 years is a nice little minute to be together.  If your relationship is smooth then don't rock the boat man.

Father Truth... I seek guidance. So tonight I was at a party and was introduced to a female that looked familiar but I wasn't sure. To quote her, "We've seen eachother before." So night goes on and I'm just on-and-off talking to her. I'm on the pong table and yell out that I need a teammate. She comes flying out of a backroom and applies for said position. I give her the job and she keeps grabbing on me and talking in my ear. I just keep playing the nice guy and eventually her ride shows up. When we're saying our goodbyes I tell her to come hang out at my school. She replies, "For sure, I just don't wanna bring my boyfriend." At that moment I realize she's a friend (more acquaintance then friend) of mine's girlfriend. So next thing I know my boy calls me while I'm still at the party like in a frantic. I call him back and he asks me if I met a girl named @@$@#$#%@# that night. I said yes and he proceeds to tell me he's with her and she wants to #^%#@^$. I laugh it off and hang up. Since then she's called me 10+ times from his phone saying things like, "Don't worry I know you're at your moms place I can be really quiet. I promise I won't scream when we're #$#@%$#%." Do I go ahead and smash or do I continue to politely decline.

Father Truth... I seek guidance. So tonight I was at a party and was introduced to a female that looked familiar but I wasn't sure. To quote her, "We've seen eachother before." So night goes on and I'm just on-and-off talking to her. I'm on the pong table and yell out that I need a teammate. She comes flying out of a backroom and applies for said position. I give her the job and she keeps grabbing on me and talking in my ear. I just keep playing the nice guy and eventually her ride shows up. When we're saying our goodbyes I tell her to come hang out at my school. She replies, "For sure, I just don't wanna bring my boyfriend." At that moment I realize she's a friend (more acquaintance then friend) of mine's girlfriend. So next thing I know my boy calls me while I'm still at the party like in a frantic. I call him back and he asks me if I met a girl named @@$@#$#%@# that night. I said yes and he proceeds to tell me he's with her and she wants to #^%#@^$. I laugh it off and hang up. Since then she's called me 10+ times from his phone saying things like, "Don't worry I know you're at your moms place I can be really quiet. I promise I won't scream when we're #$#@%$#%." Do I go ahead and smash or do I continue to politely decline.

srs question here, just broke up with a gf of 2.5 years, where do i go to now? def not looking for a relationship, but seems kind of like days have a lot more time now, ya get me?

srs question here, just broke up with a gf of 2.5 years, where do i go to now? def not looking for a relationship, but seems kind of like days have a lot more time now, ya get me?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

If the girl is physically unable to say no, am I in the green?
laugh.gif

How do you keep a long distance relationship going? 
nerd.gif

What are the key things you need in a long distance relationship

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

nerd.gif

Confidence, trust, communication. No jealousy.

nerd.gif

Confidence, trust, communication. No jealousy.

nerd.gif

One word comes to mind....maturity.  Your relationship has to be mature.  Meaning it can't be anything new.  So I hope ya'll been together.  Communication is also very important.  Both sides have to make time for each other.  Phone, txt, skype, oovoo, etc.  Then somebody has to take the L and travel every now and then too.  When people aren't together they can grow apart.

Now heres the hard part.  Trust.  If there is no trust then you're wasting your time.  You shouldn't be losing sleep over her and wondering what she's doing.  If you are then maybe you she's not worth it.  Don't be a bug-a-boo but keep your eyes open too.

Also pick your battles...keep the arguing to a minimum.  Treat it like a big joker or something.  You don't want her running around with a IDGAF attitude.

nerd.gif

One word comes to mind....maturity.  Your relationship has to be mature.  Meaning it can't be anything new.  So I hope ya'll been together.  Communication is also very important.  Both sides have to make time for each other.  Phone, txt, skype, oovoo, etc.  Then somebody has to take the L and travel every now and then too.  When people aren't together they can grow apart.

Now heres the hard part.  Trust.  If there is no trust then you're wasting your time.  You shouldn't be losing sleep over her and wondering what she's doing.  If you are then maybe you she's not worth it.  Don't be a bug-a-boo but keep your eyes open too.

Also pick your battles...keep the arguing to a minimum.  Treat it like a big joker or something.  You don't want her running around with a IDGAF attitude.

I am really bad when talking to women, if a girl is feeling me I mess up by taking to long to ask for her number/ask her out. It seems I always talk to long and eventually put my self in the friend zone.

I am really bad when talking to women, if a girl is feeling me I mess up by taking to long to ask for her number/ask her out. It seems I always talk to long and eventually put my self in the friend zone.

Hey Truffgitsbizzay...Was wondering if you could help me out bro-ham.

I'm a short stocky white guy that's packing like a toddler ant...but I love thick and juicy afro-american chicks with attitudes. Any advice on how I should approach them? Do I need to brush up on my slang? Do I need to use Extenze because I heard you gotta be packing for the sistas...more importantly I was reading a thread here on NT that said the women really like a dude that can move on the dance floor...SO can you teach me how to dougie???

Aww man if you could help me out you would be da man. Hope to hear a response soon my dude!!!

Hey Truffgitsbizzay...Was wondering if you could help me out bro-ham.

I'm a short stocky white guy that's packing like a toddler ant...but I love thick and juicy afro-american chicks with attitudes. Any advice on how I should approach them? Do I need to brush up on my slang? Do I need to use Extenze because I heard you gotta be packing for the sistas...more importantly I was reading a thread here on NT that said the women really like a dude that can move on the dance floor...SO can you teach me how to dougie???

Aww man if you could help me out you would be da man. Hope to hear a response soon my dude!!!

Dame Theory

I'm currently in a relationship but I pretty much done seen it all and done done done it all word to Shawty lo

Hazat50

Sounds like you are too worried about selling yourself.  Don't worry about that.  You really don't even need to do that much talking.  Females love to talk.  If you can ask the right questions and fill in the rest with witty responses you're good money.  Remember you can only friend zone yourself.  So play it cool and never open that door.

EDW

C'mon son
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom