Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Shock value, typical Fox News tactic
30t6p3b.gif
This

"It's like the Donner Family being spokesmen for Vegetarians" ...i loled
laugh.gif

Y'all surprised by this? Fox News has people who still refer to Obama as "Hussein."
laugh.gif

As a white American and dog owner, I think Tucker Carlson should be executed.

Y'all surprised by this? Fox News has people who still refer to Obama as "Hussein."
laugh.gif

As a white American and dog owner, I think Tucker Carlson should be executed.

Originally Posted by LB510

eyes.gif
 Racist

Very. If Michael Vick were white, this topic would have never been an issue years after the fact and after he paid his dues to society.

Originally Posted by LB510

eyes.gif
 Racist

Very. If Michael Vick were white, this topic would have never been an issue years after the fact and after he paid his dues to society.

white people stay hating.. remember kanye and that whole taylor swift incident white people still mad at kanye and are the only ones that still care 
laugh.gif

white people stay hating.. remember kanye and that whole taylor swift incident white people still mad at kanye and are the only ones that still care 
laugh.gif

this is a race issue. they mad cuz a black man fell and got back up...successfully at that. dud is ....ing on all their favorite qbs

Fox News.......................................................................Yuck
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude used that moment to get at Vick and Obama

dude is talking about the president shouldn't comment about the issue while he is 

having a full conversation on TV about the same thing 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can tell he was getting mad 

dude thought he had a lynch mob but he was solo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fox News.......................................................................Yuck
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude used that moment to get at Vick and Obama

dude is talking about the president shouldn't comment about the issue while he is 

having a full conversation on TV about the same thing 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can tell he was getting mad 

dude thought he had a lynch mob but he was solo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is a race issue. they mad cuz a black man fell and got back up...successfully at that. dud is ....ing on all their favorite qbs

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

word?
no one even knows what vicks involvement was right?
if so who is to say what he did and didnt do besides it was an animal, i know ill get crucified for this but its no big deal. animals arent people the same laws shouldnt apply neccesarily. besides, he did his time, but what about stallworth who killed a MAN while driving drunk and he gets 30 days. what about that senator (republican) who was molestin little boys and no jail time, wheres that outrage HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED. but of course it faux news and vicks just a !#@@$ (in their perspective not mine) so of course hes should be.
*player haters ball "hate hate hate hate hate" player haters ball*

vick did time for the gambling ring.

when will people realize this?

i dont agree with anything Vick did, but to say he should be executed is over the line. Yes, it was extremely cruel what he did to those dogs.. and I'm glad he got caught and they put a stop to it because who knows how long it would have lasted and how many dogs would have been killed. But it truly seems like Vick has changed for the better.

Plus I want him to be a 49er.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

word?
no one even knows what vicks involvement was right?
if so who is to say what he did and didnt do besides it was an animal, i know ill get crucified for this but its no big deal. animals arent people the same laws shouldnt apply neccesarily. besides, he did his time, but what about stallworth who killed a MAN while driving drunk and he gets 30 days. what about that senator (republican) who was molestin little boys and no jail time, wheres that outrage HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED. but of course it faux news and vicks just a !#@@$ (in their perspective not mine) so of course hes should be.
*player haters ball "hate hate hate hate hate" player haters ball*

vick did time for the gambling ring.

when will people realize this?

i dont agree with anything Vick did, but to say he should be executed is over the line. Yes, it was extremely cruel what he did to those dogs.. and I'm glad he got caught and they put a stop to it because who knows how long it would have lasted and how many dogs would have been killed. But it truly seems like Vick has changed for the better.

Plus I want him to be a 49er.

Really over a animal? . . . WoOOooowWWW!

"Im a Christian and I think Vick shouldve been executed."
indifferent.gif

Really over a animal? . . . WoOOooowWWW!

"Im a Christian and I think Vick shouldve been executed."
indifferent.gif

Dude is nuts....

But #@% is Obama calling the Eagles for? Dude should be calling the Bears lol. If I was a Chicago fan I'd be offended.

Dude is nuts....

But #@% is Obama calling the Eagles for? Dude should be calling the Bears lol. If I was a Chicago fan I'd be offended.

Smh... He should know as a christian to give second chances. I know I wasnt fan but seeing what Dungy did with him u see a change.He really doesnt know what it means to be a christian and doeant speak for us.

Back
Top Bottom