Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

Smh... He should know as a christian to give second chances. I know I wasnt fan but seeing what Dungy did with him u see a change.He really doesnt know what it means to be a christian and doeant speak for us.

son compared him to dahmer lol. he's just never felt the empowerment of wearing a vick jersey

son compared him to dahmer lol. he's just never felt the empowerment of wearing a vick jersey

Its funny how some black people are mad about the "race issue" in the video.
But they bashing on white people. But then again there are a lot of ignorant posters

Its funny how some black people are mad about the "race issue" in the video.
But they bashing on white people. But then again there are a lot of ignorant posters

[h1]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5960735

President Obama praises Eagles[/h1]
Associated Press

HONOLULU -- The White House says President Barack Obama has commended the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles for giving quarterback Michael Vick a second chance after his release from prison.

[h4]NFC East blog[/h4]
mosley_matt_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

Obama spokesman Bill Burton says the president told owner Jeffrey Lurie that while he condemns the crimes Vick was convicted of, he believes people who have paid for their crimes should have the opportunity to contribute to society again.

The Eagles signed Vick last year after he served an 18-month prison sentence on charges related to a dogfighting ring. Vick has led the Eagles to the playoffs this year after assuming the starting job.

The White House says Obama also applauded the Eagles' plan to install wind turbines and solar panels at their stadium to reduce energy consumption.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Funny how Faux News leaves out pertinent information like this all the damn time
laugh.gif

[h1]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5960735

President Obama praises Eagles[/h1]
Associated Press

HONOLULU -- The White House says President Barack Obama has commended the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles for giving quarterback Michael Vick a second chance after his release from prison.

[h4]NFC East blog[/h4]
mosley_matt_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

Obama spokesman Bill Burton says the president told owner Jeffrey Lurie that while he condemns the crimes Vick was convicted of, he believes people who have paid for their crimes should have the opportunity to contribute to society again.

The Eagles signed Vick last year after he served an 18-month prison sentence on charges related to a dogfighting ring. Vick has led the Eagles to the playoffs this year after assuming the starting job.

The White House says Obama also applauded the Eagles' plan to install wind turbines and solar panels at their stadium to reduce energy consumption.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Funny how Faux News leaves out pertinent information like this all the damn time
laugh.gif

"Why is the president weighing in on this?"

Why the hell do you have a pro golfer on your show weighing in on it. Like anyone cares what a golfer they've never heard of thinks.

"Why is the president weighing in on this?"

Why the hell do you have a pro golfer on your show weighing in on it. Like anyone cares what a golfer they've never heard of thinks.

Yeah....thats OD.

There are dudes in jail who have raped, molested and murdered; and they haven't been executed...SMH

Yeah....thats OD.

There are dudes in jail who have raped, molested and murdered; and they haven't been executed...SMH

I wish Fox News didnt exist and it didnt have a real life audience that shared the same views

I dont know whats the most horrible of the two

I wish Fox News didnt exist and it didnt have a real life audience that shared the same views

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I am probably the biggest dog lover there is in the world and even I forgave Vick after a while. People should get over it.

Cosign

Agreed.  And he also served his time unlike other stars/athletes, which gets my respect.

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I am probably the biggest dog lover there is in the world and even I forgave Vick after a while. People should get over it.

Cosign

Agreed.  And he also served his time unlike other stars/athletes, which gets my respect.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

This. 
Tucker is still mad from Jon Stewart ROASTING him on "Crossfire"....oh, and being named "Tucker".

So, it's okay to "bash" another man's head against a bathroom stall but you can "execute" MV7...this guy.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

This. 
Tucker is still mad from Jon Stewart ROASTING him on "Crossfire"....oh, and being named "Tucker".

So, it's okay to "bash" another man's head against a bathroom stall but you can "execute" MV7...this guy.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

if it was tom brady or peyton manning these won't even be an issue.....

tom brady and peyton manning more then likely wouldnt fight dogs

Originally Posted by RetroSan

if it was tom brady or peyton manning these won't even be an issue.....

tom brady and peyton manning more then likely wouldnt fight dogs

Fox News should be executed.  

In other news: Eagles tickets skyrocket

Fox News should be executed.  

In other news: Eagles tickets skyrocket

Back
Top Bottom