Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

Tucker Carlson should be executed for such a comment
30t6p3b.gif

This is what a vast majority of the Republican Party is all about.  It's sad but it's true, they simply don't want a black man or any minority to succeed, that is how they operate.  This is exactly why I have been saying "give a black man a chance" in the sports forum this year, for reasons such as this.  Most of the Republican Party is just an extension of the KKK. 

you know SOME white folk wont wanna see this man do good with his life 
  Fixed.

This is what a vast majority of the Republican Party is all about.  It's sad but it's true, they simply don't want a black man or any minority to succeed, that is how they operate.  This is exactly why I have been saying "give a black man a chance" in the sports forum this year, for reasons such as this.  Most of the Republican Party is just an extension of the KKK. 

you know SOME white folk wont wanna see this man do good with his life 
  Fixed.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY DOES TUCKER NOT THROW A FIT WHEN PRESIDENTS SALUTE SPORTS TEAMS WHO WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS?

IT IS IN THE SAME BOAT.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY DOES TUCKER NOT THROW A FIT WHEN PRESIDENTS SALUTE SPORTS TEAMS WHO WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS?

IT IS IN THE SAME BOAT.

Not to knock OP, but this is for anybody that still lets this sort of stuff surprise them.

I mean... so what? We all know Tucker is a closet racist. He's supposed to say +@%+ like this. It's why he's famous. Alert us when stupidity starts leaking from uncommon sources.. till then... in the words of Riley Freeman... "Eh..."
I'll always hate Vick. You can't fix a heartless mans heart.
I'll play...
30t6p3b.gif

And you know his heart how?  Maybe his dog fighting helped cover some of his "help my family out of the slums" budget. Have YOU ever adopted a dog?  Would you provide for his family if he couldn't?  Do you even give to charity? Have you thought about how many Forrest dwelling animals lives you helped to endanger or destroy just by being privy to things like medicine and furniture.  You eat meat, don't you?  And I bet you kill mosquitoes and flies. You're so heartless...  got to hell.................................. Aight, I'm done now.

Not to knock OP, but this is for anybody that still lets this sort of stuff surprise them.

I mean... so what? We all know Tucker is a closet racist. He's supposed to say +@%+ like this. It's why he's famous. Alert us when stupidity starts leaking from uncommon sources.. till then... in the words of Riley Freeman... "Eh..."
I'll play...
30t6p3b.gif

And you know his heart how?  Maybe his dog fighting helped cover some of his "help my family out of the slums" budget. Have YOU ever adopted a dog?  Would you provide for his family if he couldn't?  Do you even give to charity? Have you thought about how many Forrest dwelling animals lives you helped to endanger or destroy just by being privy to things like medicine and furniture.  You eat meat, don't you?  And I bet you kill mosquitoes and flies. You're so heartless...  got to hell.................................. Aight, I'm done now.

Fox news is a joke, they sensationalize a story that portray African-Americans in an unfavorable light.

Although I hate dog fighting, and THUG mentalities...Vick paid his debt to society.

And this pompous, self-indulgent unimportant flea is trying to bleed this dry...Obama understands the plight of African-American incarceration
and how most can't "bounce-back" after being jailed.

These idiots call themselves journalists? The President is thanking the team for providing an opportunity to Mike Vick , setting an example for forgiveness
for young people of ALL groups to follow.

They're clearly poisoning the well and using to famous African-American names for ratings
indifferent.gif

Fox news is a joke, they sensationalize a story that portray African-Americans in an unfavorable light.

Although I hate dog fighting, and THUG mentalities...Vick paid his debt to society.

And this pompous, self-indulgent unimportant flea is trying to bleed this dry...Obama understands the plight of African-American incarceration
and how most can't "bounce-back" after being jailed.

These idiots call themselves journalists? The President is thanking the team for providing an opportunity to Mike Vick , setting an example for forgiveness
for young people of ALL groups to follow.

They're clearly poisoning the well and using to famous African-American names for ratings
indifferent.gif

NT general discussions even remotely regarding race never fail to disappoint. a lot of you made comments that are just as, if not more than, pathetic as Carlson.   America has a long way to go in terms of race relations and I can confidently say that some of you are doing nothing to move us forward.  Mangudai954's got it right...  y'all too eager to feed the trolls 
30t6p3b.gif

NT general discussions even remotely regarding race never fail to disappoint. a lot of you made comments that are just as, if not more than, pathetic as Carlson.   America has a long way to go in terms of race relations and I can confidently say that some of you are doing nothing to move us forward.  Mangudai954's got it right...  y'all too eager to feed the trolls 
30t6p3b.gif

This mans an idiot, people need to #+!*!!% let Vick live, the mans gone through a lot of punishment and now hes rebuilding his life SMH
Murda He wrote:

I'll play... 
30t6p3b.gif

And you know his heart how?  Maybe his dog fighting helped cover some of his "help my family out of the slums" budget. Have YOU ever adopted a dog?  Would you provide for his family if he couldn't?  Do you even give to charity? Have you thought about how many Forrest dwelling animals lives you helped to endanger or destroy just by being privy to things like medicine and furniture.  You eat meat, don't you?  And I bet you kill mosquitoes and flies. You're so heartless...  got to hell.................................. Aight, I'm done now. 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom