Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Watched the live stream when it happened and I have re-watched it 5 more times since then and my mind is still blown
me and my cuzzo were smoked out watching the live stream.

I'm sitting there and I say "son what if Pac just dropped out the sky with his arms spread out and started spitting 50's Hail Mary verse and they did a megamix or some #*+%?"

*Hail Mary bell sound*

us: o_o

*Pac hologram shows up*

us:

112des8.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Something someone else said in quotes and my response. I thought he brought up an interesting point.

SCARIEST PART OF THIS 2PAC COACHELLA PERFORMANCE...Its obvious that the folks took his voice....put their words to it hence "whats up Coachella".....So what tells me that we cant do that across the board and falsify statements from people?

Or it could have been a voice over as well but to answer the point yea that is very scary. But I don't think it is un thought of. Has there been anything in the history of the US where someone's voice has been "faked?"

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Something someone else said in quotes and my response. I thought he brought up an interesting point.

SCARIEST PART OF THIS 2PAC COACHELLA PERFORMANCE...Its obvious that the folks took his voice....put their words to it hence "whats up Coachella".....So what tells me that we cant do that across the board and falsify statements from people?

Or it could have been a voice over as well but to answer the point yea that is very scary. But I don't think it is un thought of. Has there been anything in the history of the US where someone's voice has been "faked?"
All you do is take a voiceover and match the decibels to the original person's voice tone decibels that technology has been around since the 60s 

It was on some Discovery Channel show

[–]MikeKTT 122 points 3 hours ago

It was produced by AV Concepts...

"After months of design, engineering, and creative consultation, AV Concepts delivered a perceived 3-dimensional, life-sized holographic projection of Tupac to perform on stage with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg during the renowned desert festival. Utilizing the Musion[emoji]174[/emoji] Eyeliner[emoji]8482[/emoji] system, the 30′ x 13′ screen was customized by AV Concepts to descend onto the stage in mere seconds between sets of the performance to bring the infamous, deceased singer back to life. The most critical technical element was AV Concepts’ proprietary Liquid Scenic server that delivered uncompressed media for 3 stacked 1920 x 1080 images, delivering 54,000 lumens of incredibly clear projected imagery that was described as “breathtaking

its pretty cool, but i just dont get why everyone is so amazed.

havent they been doing stuff like this in japan?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

[–]MikeKTT 122 points 3 hours ago

It was produced by AV Concepts...

"After months of design, engineering, and creative consultation, AV Concepts delivered a perceived 3-dimensional, life-sized holographic projection of Tupac to perform on stage with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg during the renowned desert festival. Utilizing the Musion[emoji]174[/emoji] Eyeliner[emoji]8482[/emoji] system, the 30′ x 13′ screen was customized by AV Concepts to descend onto the stage in mere seconds between sets of the performance to bring the infamous, deceased singer back to life. The most critical technical element was AV Concepts’ proprietary Liquid Scenic server that delivered uncompressed media for 3 stacked 1920 x 1080 images, delivering 54,000 lumens of incredibly clear projected imagery that was described as “breathtaking

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was "unrealistic" for people to see a holographic show back when this was posted... Told kids this was the future..
now thats dope. Screw watching a concert. I wanna see some anime battles in real life using the 3d projector

Originally Posted by blakep267

It was "unrealistic" for people to see a holographic show back when this was posted... Told kids this was the future..

now thats dope. Screw watching a concert. I wanna see some anime battles in real life using the 3d projector

this is
pimp.gif

i rather see this rather than the do for love tupac

I'd pay to witness a DBZ fight in real life.

Vegeta vs. Goku
pimp.gif

Cloud vs. Sephiroth
pimp.gif

The entire "Battle of the Best/Assault at Marineford HQ" arc in One Piece
eek.gif

Naruto vs. Pein (w/ the six paths), and for that matter Jiraya vs. Pein. Or even the Ninja WWIII
devil.gif

The possibilities man...
pimp.gif

khemikalali wrote:
hologram Nate Dogg coming this weekend!!!

Now I want to see a Wu Tang reunion with holo ODB.
pimp.gif

Opening up with triumph and having ODB appear to his opening verse.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom