Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

In Nba 2k20 we're gonna be actually hooping WITH Bron and Kobe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GIGAJONES

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by blakep267

now thats dope. Screw watching a concert. I wanna see some anime battles in real life using the 3d projector

I'd pay to witness a DBZ fight in real life.
Full sized Onix and Charizard ftw
yup.  yu gi oh had it right. portable holographic duel disks

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

"I wrote this song a long time ago, a real long time ago."
You know it. It was the dopest song he ever wrote (in '94)

damn, I wonder how much that cost...

scratch that, how much would biggie cost to make?!?!?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

damn, I wonder how much that cost...

scratch that, how much would biggie cost to make?!?!?
apparently it was 500k straight out of Dre's pocket. Diddy at Coachella 2013 with hologram big in the bape jacket? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my mind was blown too..the first couple of seconds looked real eerie 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 If I hadnt spotted the slight transparency in the foot area, I wouldn't have guessed it was a hologram.
Imagine a concert where Pac, Biggie, Eazy-E, and Big L are all on one stage. 
pimp.gif
 Speaking of this technology, they should use this if NWA or TLC does another concert. And a Michael Jackson concert like this would do MAJOR numbers.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Mind Blown.
pimp.gif

West Coast.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Appreciate it for what it is, some of you have way too much time on your #$!+!%% hands.

Anyway, those saying that is not the way Pac performs, what are you basing that on?  Most of you were swimming inside your daddy's scrotum when Pac got shot.  His mannerism's were pretty on point for a rap artist, check out his live performance's on Youtube for reference cause I'm sure the company that did the hologram did.

I enjoyed it, disrespectful to the dead?  How so?  It was a tribute more than anything.

Yeah, Dre and Pac had a falling out because Dre left Death Row, was it squashed?  Nobody knows and I am not going to give any weight to any rumor that says they did or they didn't.  Dre and Snoop already made their peace with Eazy E, and "The Chronic" was basically a diss album for Eazy E.  Dre and Pac's falling out was like two brothers getting into a fist fight, don't mean there wasn't any love there.

Let it be, it was a tribute, a great one at that.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by JUS3

Mind Blown.
pimp.gif

West Coast.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Appreciate it for what it is, some of you have way too much time on your #$!+!%% hands.

Anyway, those saying that is not the way Pac performs, what are you basing that on?  Most of you were swimming inside your daddy's scrotum when Pac got shot.  His mannerism's were pretty on point for a rap artist, check out his live performance's on Youtube for reference cause I'm sure the company that did the hologram did.

I enjoyed it, disrespectful to the dead?  How so?  It was a tribute more than anything.

Yeah, Dre and Pac had a falling out because Dre left Death Row, was it squashed?  Nobody knows and I am not going to give any weight to any rumor that says they did or they didn't.  Dre and Snoop already made their peace with Eazy E, and "The Chronic" was basically a diss album for Eazy E.  Dre and Pac's falling out was like two brothers getting into a fist fight, don't mean there wasn't any love there.

Let it be, it was a tribute, a great one at that.

Couldn't of said it better myself. This was crazy. My first concert ever was with my sister and a few of her friends from Berkeley high when I was just a youngster and this brought back a lot of memories. This was crazy cool. Would love to go to a concert and see that.

I'm gonna have a hologram of myself standing by my window naked and all greased up. Ward off burglars.

Love technology so this type of stuff is amazing to me. Imagine years from now..now it's holograms...soon it'll be more advanced virtual reality. Could be watching the game and it feels like you're really there.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom