Turkoglu agrees to terms with the Raptors.....i think

Originally Posted by kixtension

are the raptors going to be good next year??
Nope.

Unless they get some reserves or keep 2 of those players mentioned that are FA's actually stay (Delfino and/or Parker + Graham).

Did Orlando ever give an offer to Hedo? They couldn't pay him?

People always saying he should of stayed in Orlando but I never heard of them offering.

I hope this is final. I really want Turk to stay in the east. And for the love of God, stay out of the Nuggets' division. He is not welcome there.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8 wrote:

laugh.gif
blazers got torontownd.
laugh.gif

They dodged a bullet without knowing it and Toronto took it for them. The article on Yahoo makes a great point. The core of this team are all 24-25 years oldor younger. Turk is 30. By the time they hit their true prime, Turk will be irrelevant. And on top of that they would've lost Rudy had they signedTurkoglu. They would be better off spending the money they would've given Turkoglu for a team of personal trainers and motivational speakers for Oden thatcould hopefully at least turn him into a semi-bust rather than a pure bust.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

HEDO IN TORONTO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
why so happy? this signing does nothing for your team.

Originally Posted by paidndade

Did Orlando ever give an offer to Hedo? They couldn't pay him?

People always saying he should of stayed in Orlando but I never heard of them offering.
orlando supposedly gave him an offer for the most they could afford but turk turned it down. it was already settled that he wouldnt be playing forthe magic next year before the playoffs were even over. thats why he opted out the day after the finals were over.

has Marion gone anywhere? I'd expect him to leave by now but I'm surprised I haven't heard anything.

...and I don't get this move by Hedo and the Magic...I guess they only wanted a shot @ the championship once in their lifetime. They ain't gettingthere again with Wince.

They overpaid this guy hes not worth more than the MLE ..Hes 30 somethin and will only decline season after season..He was chasing $$ and usin the excuse forToronto being a better city as an excuse..For 6 more million any city looks better..Dude has always been a poor mans Peja..thats why SAC and SAS didnt lock himup with a major contract when he was much younger

I'm on my phone and can't edit.
laugh.gif

And Hedo doesn't rely on athleticism though to score. He's still a knock down shooter and can handle the rock. That won't change.

Plus you have to think because early in his career he wasn't used/came off the bench so he's not and 'old' 30

Even though I don't agree with the money he's getting, its a great signing for Toronto. He's a much better fit in Toronto than Portland. They needa clutch scorer on the perimeter and its something they lacked after Carter left basically. Hopefully Derozan can come in and become an above average defenderfor them at the two spot because that's the only defense they will get out that starting lineup.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raposo927

Good move, portland will make some noise next season

what thread are you reading?

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

They overpaid this guy hes not worth more than the MLE ..Hes 30 somethin and will only decline season after season..He was chasing $$ and usin the excuse for Toronto being a better city as an excuse..For 6 more million any city looks better..Dude has always been a poor mans Peja..thats why SAC and SAS didnt lock him up with a major contract when he was much younger

you dont watch basketball.

Plus you have to think because early in his career he wasn't used/came off the bench so he's not and 'old' 30
i was thinking this myself. dude used to ride more pine than jenna jameson.

he's probably got fresher legs that the average 30 year old.

Back
Top Bottom