TV Shows that got cancelled too soon

I would say Entourage even though it's ran it's course. I'm still looking out for the movie though. I watched How To Make It in America, and it was ok, but the pacing was terrible and inconsistent. I think that's what got it cancelled. It would be two blah episodes then one good one, then nothing etc. The pacing got annoying. It had GREAT potential to fill that Entourage void, but just never quite made it, at least in my book. The rest of the shows listed here, aside from Arrested Development got cancelled for a reason :lol:

glory.jpg

:\
This along with
Hung
Blue mountain state
The hard times of R.J Berger
The wire
And basically every cartoon show from the mid 90's-2002 except dexter's laboratory.......I couldn't stand that ***** dee dee

Last edited:
This along with
Hung
Blue mountain state
The hard times of R.J Berger
The wire
And basically every cartoon show from the mid 90's-2002 except dexter's laboratory.......I couldn't stand that ***** dee dee

Hung :smh: I love that show

And The Wire ended where the creator wanted it to end right?

Season 1 of How to Make It In America was great.

Season 2 sucked so bad I wasn't even mad it got cancelled at first.

Was hoping they would at least have a Season 3 to pick the series up but oh well lol.

Hung :smh: I love that show
And The Wire ended where the creator wanted it to end right?[/quote]
Yeah but we weren't content.......Also i got a bird for the sopranos writers for how they ended that series on a hanger.
But add pete and pete too the list too, I'm a 90's baby so you'll have to excuse the nostalgia

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Ducktales

Batman : The animated series
X-Men : The animated series
Spiderman : The animated series

Life
Journeyman
Friday Night Lights (That show could have gone on forever)
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
Reaper
Deadwood
Pushing Daisies
Party Down
Better off Ted
Carnivalle (Show sucked for the most part, but really picked up in the last few episodes)
Heat Vision and Jack (Could have been the best show of all time)

How I could forget about this? Stupid writers couldn't agreed on the money so they cancel it. They didn't even have any closure to the 2nd season. :smh:

...................................what? That show was on almost ten years :lol:
I saw this thread and immediately thought of Arrested Development

Arrested Development
The Waynes Brothers
The Boondocks (but i hear they're coming back) :pimp:

man that entire ice-T arc with naomi campbell was some of the best TV i have ever watched. I loved the musical guest playin at "natalie's" too.
Shame how it ended with Eddie and Mcnamera going out like that.

Freaks and Geeks, especially if they kept that core cast, since they are doing pretty well now
The Event, Season 2 had so many possibilities
Flash Forward
Alcatraz

Back
Top Bottom