TV Shows that got cancelled too soon

DEADWOOD..HBO gave them 3 seasons and then just cancelled it..Most frustrating ending to a series ever..They had the whole cast ready to make a movie but HBO either wouldn't give them the money to make it or wouldn't green light it..Either way it's a shame they didn't have a chance to give those characters a proper send off..

Werd

Poor Andy Richter

And I could always use more Arrested Development.

1st person I've ever heard of who wanted MORE Heroes... :wow:
And I got bad news about Hayden.... |I

I never watched the show until I saw it on Netflix.. I was hooked by the first episode, but didnt make it thru season 4 because it was just getting out of hand with the storyline. I posted Heroes because that show had soooooooooo much potential. Damn writers strike type ruined it.

And idgaf about that behind the scenes Hollywood and abuse stuff on Hayden. I'd save her.:wow:

does this count?

and yes...How to make it in America...might go to another network though...but most likely wont get picked up

1st person I've ever heard of who wanted MORE Heroes... :wow:
And I got bad news about Hayden.... |I

I never watched the show until I saw it on Netflix.. I was hooked by the first episode, but didnt make it thru season 4 because it was just getting out of hand with the storyline. I posted Heroes because that show had soooooooooo much potential. Damn writers strike type ruined it.

And idgaf about that behind the scenes Hollywood and abuse stuff on Hayden. I'd save her.:wow:
:lol: I can't even blame the strike, the seeds of awful were right there in the season premo. :smh: I remember wishing that Joss Whedon would take over the show after S2, since all 3 of his shows just ended. Welp.

Good luck saving her when she asks you to donkey punch her. :\

:lol: I can't even blame the strike, the seeds of awful were right there in the season premo. :smh: I remember wishing that Joss Whedon would take over the show after S2, since all 3 of his shows just ended. Welp.
Good luck saving her when she asks you to donkey punch her. :\

What is all this behind the scenes stuff yall are talking about?

It had to end. The show was about his childhood and teenage years. Not his rise to starhood.
Batman Beyond
Justice League

They weren't canceled. WB Animation usually gives a cartoon especially Batman 3-5 seasons before they start a new series. Batman Beyond did get an ending on Justice League Unlimited. The episode is titled Epilogue.
There are plans to bring it back as Teen Titans Go! in 2013. Its going to be more comedic much like the DC Nation shorts.
  •  
  •  
  •  
I started to post this. Eddie and McNamara's (sp?) "deaths" literally killed the show. I mean it's 2012 and that **** STILL pisses me off.
The deaths of Eddie and McNamara were the nail in the coffin with the final nail being how they switched the format of the show which gave it a unique feel to your generic cop drama.

one of my favorite shows ever.  Sad we'll never know if Billie got hooked on the smack again :smh:
The music, the cars, the women.  This show was funny and action packed, with good cases every episode
but it was just too expensive to make.  I wonder how it would do now.  They would probably OD on cgi
which would take away some of the best things about the show.

Might throw this on today :pimp:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

OMG on the real this show was the **** that last episode i was heated when i found out i wouldnt know what happened next

War At Home...

Michael Rappaport was in it... mom and daughter were :smokin funny show, had a raw type of humor.

Flash Forward for damn sure

Heroes after S2 was ehh

Meth and Red was too funny

Back
Top Bottom