TV Shows that got cancelled too soon

^

Every now and then I check to see where they're at with Season 3  last year the production company said they had finished casting

but it's on "semi-permanent hold" whatever that means

How to make it in America and Arrested Development 
mean.gif

Meth & Red
Batman Beyond
Superjail (idk if it was cancelled or if its simply over but that show was disturbingly hiliarious lol)
The Wayan Brothers show
Justice League
Flapjack

Yea I know I named alot of cartoons but I dont really watch sitcoms like that. Cartoons & sports>>>> lol

EDIT: Web Junk from Vh1, that show basically invented the style of show that is now Tosh.0 & that copycat show by Rob Dydrek smh. RIP Patrice O'Neal

Last edited:
DEADWOOD..HBO gave them 3 seasons and then just cancelled it..Most frustrating ending to a series ever..They had the whole cast ready to make a movie but HBO either wouldn't give them the money to make it or wouldn't green light it..Either way it's a shame they didn't have a chance to give those characters a proper send off..

Intelligence  (in' dope show.  Check it on Netflix.)

The Colony

Samurai Champloo (Don't think it was cancelled but wtf gimme moar!)

Show had sooooo much potential... writers killed it with season 4.
Hayden Panettiere though :smokin

nah, the show was dead during S2 when the writers strike happened. it never rebounded from it. And Hayden was 1 of the worst parts of the show after S2. it became the claire show

aint even mad about How To Make It in America.. show was about to play out like an east coast Entourage for the next four seasons ... I'm cool
This show though... too too soon
^^this guy!!!! Rubicon was so underrated...and it just started getting good then they ended it.

:smh: Hyperion Bay.

:smile:lol Cats probably don't even remember that show)

I wanna throw Moesha in the mix too.

Miles got snatched up...

THE FIRST EPISODE EVER OF MOESHA COMES ON.

To be honest I don't think How To Make It In America got canceled too soon. At the end, they got their jeans and stuff etc, what else is there left to show?

Back
Top Bottom