TV shows you think are MAD overrated

Psych and all the other USA shows. I just hate Psych with a passion and Monk too
tired.gif

Everybody Loves Raymond - I think it's the same show as George Lopez and King of Queens

IMO Entourage is one of the most overrated shows of all time. It's just a bunch of losers nut-riding their famous buddy who bags dimes and his crazymanager degrading people. Then every once in a while OMG Mandy Moore makes an appearance! No one cares
indifferent.gif

I also hate Friends because no one talks like that in real life
mad.gif

If you saw a few of South Park's earlier episodes (seasons 3-7) you'd be rolling on the floor laughing. They're way too into making pop culturereferences right now. Same thing with Family Guy seasons 1 and 2... classic.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I may be the only person on the planet who hasn't seen a single second of Entourage or The Wire.
Saw a couple episodes of the wire and they weren't enough to keep me watching. Never seen Entourage so I can't say anything about it.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm gonna go with
The IT crowd
The Wire
anything on Disney other than Life with Derek
eek.gif
laugh.gif
someone else watches Life with Derek besides me.
i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Lost i just never got into it

Life with Derek is about the only show I watch on Disney channel now. Casey and Emily are
pimp.gif

been thinking the exact same thing. Damn if i was Derek
devil.gif

pretty much everything is gonna be overrated in some circles

but Somebodies, was WAAAAAAAAAY UNDERRATED, funniest !#@+ ever!

dudes are in here saying shows are overrated but watch the DISNEY Channel
WOW
DISNEY
Really?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

WOW
DISNEY
Really?
Calm down there Cloud.
Disney channel is the home of some of the finest women on television.

Brenda Song, Vanessa Hudgens, etc.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

i know i'm gonna get a lot of stonefaces for this but....

the wire

don't get me wrong i enjoyed the show but from the way people were talking about it, i really thought it was going to be a lot better
I agree with the wire, only on niketalk does it get praised like the second coming of jesus though, so its cool
No it doesn't. Its a critically acclaimed series for a reason and some have even called it one of the best television series of all time.Don't be mad because you have the attention span of a gerbil.

-Fresh Prince
-Friends
-Entourage
-Family Guy
-Saturday Night Live (its just terrible now)

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

WOW
DISNEY
Really?
Calm down there Cloud.
Disney channel is the home of some of the finest women on television.

Brenda Song, Vanessa Hudgens, etc.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's Mr. Strife Ex SOLDIER
Thank You
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Lost. Never seen it though. But it looks mad lame.

Heroes. Same as Lost.

The OC when it was on.

Party of 5 when it was on.

Jon and Kate plus 8.

Married With Children when it was on.

Hannah Montana
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

Meet the browns
House of Payne

Overrated by who though? Oprah?
laugh.gif
aint nobody watch that *+$@. At least I hope not
smh.gif

i really wanted you to have my children till you dissed Al and the crew. the man started a religion about drinking beer, boobies and dissing his wife. No'Mam i wont allow you to dishonor Married With Children.

didn't expect so much hate on entourage. I watch it cuz you get the inside on the hustle of the hollywood life e.g. slick talking agents and one of thepre-dominant themes is companionship as you see vince tryna make it and not forgetting his closest ppl.

Lost is not overrated at all. I understand if it ain't your cup of tea, but don't go place a label on a show when you've only seen commercials orwatched one episode.
eyes.gif

Same as The Wire.

Any reality television show ever made, every single one of them. I hate all of them with a passion. You name it, and it sucks...yes I'm looking at youAmerican Idol and any show ever on VH1.

hmm... weeds right now..
friends.. i dont see how ppl can laugh at friends.. phoebe is funny that is about it ..
Seinfeld.. i dont see how ppl can laugh....

real chance of love.. these dudes are str8 cornballs.. but i love the drama though ..

Originally Posted by supahoopa

hmm... weeds right now..
friends.. i dont see how ppl can laugh at friends.. phoebe is funny that is about it ..
Seinfeld.. i dont see how ppl can laugh....

real chance of love.. these dudes are str8 cornballs.. but i love the drama though ..
Your head...it is over.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Scienfeld.. I hate this show with a passion!

lol@ typo...
anyways.... true blood is dirt. such a wakk show
edit: friends is kinda dumb too... only ever liked joey
double edit... one more thing.. tila freaking tequila, hatrd it... straight waste of technology

Back
Top Bottom