TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Damn I need to hit up chik fil a. Even I left my cave and headed uptown. saw a group outside Vs and was thinking of tap tap pulling but passed
laugh.gif
I didn't want to look like a ******, that I and I don't own any nikes anymore
nerd.gif

But Vs does not even count for a sneaker store anymore. The fact that they have like 4 shoes at the Uptown location says a ton.  Almost all of the kids outside are 94% graffiti groupies, and don't worry about the urge, but to not wear nike's is socially responsible and a good thing. Materialism and obsession about them is what makes things so unhealthy. I mean think about this, we are all obsessive about material objects and or possessions, instant gradification, daddy issues, memories, fitting in, the status quo goes 100% for this completely.

oh I've moved on to bigger and better infatuations, like womens shoes and handbags
laugh.gif
I've never actually been in any of these stores, I just wander by on my walks. When it comes to kicks I just throw on some chucks. 

South MPLS is where I'm at. You all should check out my boy's shop in Uptown called Phenom (phenomglobal.com). It's going to help the sneaker scene around here.

Originally Posted by JMoneyXL

South MPLS is where I'm at. You all should check out my boy's shop in Uptown called Phenom (phenomglobal.com). It's going to help the sneaker scene around here.
i think you meant to say..you all should check out my boy's shop ON JUNE 19 from 8-10.  Performances and giveaways.

that's what you meant right?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by JMoneyXL

i think you meant to say..you all should check out my boy's shop ON JUNE 19 from 8-10.  Performances and giveaways.

that's what you meant right?
Yes.

Appreciated.  Love going to visit the family there. I would go to a meet up if I was there when it happened. Seems like there are some cool NTers.

Appreciated.. my uncle lives up there so I've been up there twice this past year.. going back up in July too.
Damn nice city in the summer.

Cedat-Riverside.. zYes!!! The almighty ghetto in the sky!!! Represent!!!

the crack stacks
pimp.gif
I spent a lot of time at that perkins, lot of friends worked there back in the day

laugh.gif

I only know two guys personally on here from Mn. Anybody recentley graduated? I'm class of '09.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

I only know two guys personally on here from Mn. Anybody recentley graduated? I'm class of '09.
class of '10...from college that is
tongue.gif

i only knew one person before...now i know quite a few personally...NT, where friendships are made
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

the crack stacks
pimp.gif
I spent a lot of time at that perkins, lot of friends worked there back in the day

I worked there from 1995-97 to help me pay for stuff while I was still in MCAD.

Back
Top Bottom