TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Anybody wanna go to any upcoming Twins series???
mos def.  i REALLY wanna see that stadium!  I feel like i'm the only one in the city that hasn't seen it yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by AME416

Cedar Riverside
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reads post, checks sig...yepppp, makes sense
laugh.gif

Crack stacks/Team Somalia
laugh.gif
I almost had to go to the ER at Cedar-Riverside, good thing I ended up at Abbott Northwestern instead

Wait II??? You mean the G6?? I know the AGM are coming, but I cannot say anything but how nice they are...
straight from their website.

I wanna hang out with everyone that is local, all of my friends I used to know are in bands or groups touring, married and no time for anybody, or moved to different places everywhere for jobs. I have one good friend up here left. Everyone PM me and I'll give you my contact info...

Damn yall, Uptown is boring as hell this time of day, I just went to RobotLove and scooped a few dunnys and 2 bearbricks, but I miss Portland for some really weird reason..

It's too damn hot and humid, that's why. I've been meaning to get there but.. I'm lazy
laugh.gif
I need to go to the hydroponic store thats just a few doors down as well.

Yeah, I know... I need to go do something, but what is really doing anything mean?? I just go places, waste money, and time....

I need to meet people, I feel like I'm in 3rd grade.

Jeezuss..

Yeah, I know... I need to go do something, but what is really doing anything mean?? I just go places, waste money, and time....

I need to meet people, I feel like I'm in 3rd grade.

Jeezuss..
laugh.gif
Can't help you there, I'm 100% introvert and prefer my own company.  I find it exciting when I make plans to run to walmart (I need to track down clay kitty litter) and the MOA to scope out a newly released handbag hahah

I'm a introvert too, but it just feels weird, I have been back 3 weeks, and nothing is happening, I went to Sound Set, and was so tore up, but really there is nobody around that is really cool, and tennis shoe kids are hella losers is what my sister just said now, hah.. handbags have release dates?? I just wear a tokidoki bag and change it up with supreme backpacks, kidrobot bags, chrome messenger bags, I have prolly like 30-40 bags in all I would guesstimate..

I am a loner most of the time, but there seems like nothing to do now, I've been reading Carl Jung books for the past 6 months, and that only helps me as being "The Outsider" than being social, so I guess I am stuck there...

Is there any chat rooms even?? Gawd.. I suck, at least right now...

HAH...

I'm a introvert too, but it just feels weird, I have been back 3 weeks, and nothing is happening, I went to Sound Set, and was so tore up, but really there is nobody around that is really cool, and tennis shoe kids are hella losers is what my sister just said now, hah.. handbags have release dates?? I just wear a tokidoki bag and change it up with supreme backpacks, kidrobot bags, chrome messenger bags, I have prolly like 30-40 bags in all I would guesstimate..

I am a loner most of the time, but there seems like nothing to do now, I've been reading Carl Jung books for the past 6 months, and that only helps me as being "The Outsider" than being social, so I guess I am stuck there...

Is there any chat rooms even?? Gawd.. I suck, at least right now...

HAH...

Back
Top Bottom