Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

67d.jpg

61c.png

87d

6d1

18a.png

ead.png

39d.jpg

058.png

fdc.png

8db.jpg

82c.jpg

473.png

1ef.png

5b7.png

tumblr_n17ywyQnIj1ttwyydo1_400.jpg

Why do they worship the fossil and hate Flareon? lol

They needed a water pokemon to use surf. Some people said to get lapras while others wanted vaporeon. In the end eevee was acquired instead of lapras and they went to go pick up a water stone. But cuz of all the trolls they ended picking up a fire stone instead and ran out of money. They went to go deposit eevee I think since it was now useless but cuz of the trolls released Abby and Jay Leno. So they needed a new fire type now and so flareon was born from eevee and the fire stone. That's why they hate it.

They needed a water pokemon to use surf. Some people said to get lapras while others wanted vaporeon. In the end eevee was acquired instead of lapras and they went to go pick up a water stone. But cuz of all the trolls they ended picking up a fire stone instead and ran out of money. They went to go deposit eevee I think since it was now useless but cuz of the trolls released Abby and Jay Leno. So they needed a new fire type now and so flareon was born from eevee and the fire stone. That's why they hate it.

LMAO!!!

What about the fossil?

Late last night was crazy. The battles were incredibly intense. At one point, they reached the 5th floor with the healing pad, healed up, and took on the Channeler that has a Haunter. This battle was sooo close. Im talking one hit away from winning the battle :smh:. One of the Pokemon managed to use confusion (I think Drowsee?) so the Haunter was taking self-damage, But the Drowsee got hit with confused also, so it kept hurting itself before finally fainting. Basically the only pokemon that can fight back :lol:

It was just Pidgeot and Haunter for another 15 minutes of nothing.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!

What about the fossil?
Oh since they keep clicking on it, trying to use it, there's a running joke about consulting the fossil cuz the fossil knows all, just like a God.

I finally caught the stream this morning before work, **** was crazy, i'm surprised they got this far.  Can't wait for twitchplayspokemon on the newer games.

Back
Top Bottom