Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

shaq is not going to do anything. nothing will happen. 

it's sad though shaq still acts like a child. he's petty af

is the Brown v Soulja boxing fight still happening?

they can make this an undercard

shaq is mad insecure because, despite his profound reputation on the court, he constantly has to belittle other people in attempt to let people know that he's the "biggest in the room". He tries to magnify the faults in other big men (criticizing yao's all star votes, clowning mcgee/howard/perkins etc) It's gotten better, but the tension on the show used to be very awkward because would always have to be right or get the last word, it really messed up the flow when webber left. it kills him that barkley scooped him on national tv, that's why he always has slick stuff to say to him.

Shaq hated on Steve Nash. He made up a story about David robinson sonning him when he was younger.

Like dude's been sensitive for decades. I hope javale puts hands on him

i dont think shaq and charles ever liked each other going back to their playing days

i dont think jordan like those dudes either

:lol: I forget Dr J open mouth kissed his moms on national tv. I hope shaq bring that up

Suprised so many capes are out for Javelle

Yall obviously dont watch the show if you think Shaq is only going at him

Stop posting. You don't even own a Azul Rolex.

JaVale is right in this situation. Shaq needs to hop off by making a full mini movie on him? Seriously?

Maybe y'all don't understand.

Just picture it like your JaVale McGee and everyone is tweeting the video to you to watch, talking about it on Twitter etc. it gets annoying.

MJ and Barkely were very good friends until he criticized MJ about his GM skills.
i think they were friends in that "i sonned you on the court, ill son you off the court" kind of friendship

like jordan the type of dude would take charles to the club just to take his chick home with him 
laugh.gif

i think they were friends in that "i sonned you on the court, ill son you off the court" kind of friendship

like jordan the type of dude would take charles to the club just to take his chick home with him 
laugh.gif

nah jordan and barkley were really good friends according to jordan's autobiography 

ok true 

that kinda makes it ironic charles to be the one to call out jordan judgement as a gm when the bigger question is why be friends with such an idiot? 

ok true 

that kinda makes it ironic charles to be the one to call out jordan judgement as a gm when the bigger question is why be friends with such an idiot? 

If you're in that inner-circle, the perks are good.

You know this...in all walks of life, folks are willing to tolerate or turn a blind eye to a lot of stuff due to circumstance.

i dig it im jus sayin

all things being equal jordan is an echelon above chuck

like jordan is so selective and precise with a lot of things

but associating with a clown? 

i could only see it as being drawing amusement from or capitalizing off the idiot

everyone has a friend that is dumb and you clown around

and Barkley loves to party and could legit just be fun to be around with

I really see no issues with those two getting along

:lol: I forget Dr J open mouth kissed his moms on national tv. I hope shaq bring that up

Suprised so many capes are out for Javelle

Yall obviously dont watch the show if you think Shaq is only going at him

Stop posting. You don't even own a Azul Rolex.
:lol:

JaVale is right in this situation. Shaq needs to hop off by making a full mini movie on him? Seriously?

Maybe y'all don't understand.

Just picture it like your JaVale McGee and everyone is tweeting the video to you to watch, talking about it on Twitter etc. it gets annoying.
Good for that ***** :lol:

Stop acting a fool.

DeAndre Jordan don't have those problems.

Last edited:
What yall really need to educate yourself on is the friendship dynamic of Jordan, Barkley, and Charles Oaklee. Now thats an interesting story

Warriors reaching out to Shaq about his negative coverage on Javale??

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Warriors reaching out to Shaq about his negative coverage on Javale??

michael-jordan-laugh.gif
That makes it look worse for Javale, dude is grown and should handle this without outside intervention, it isn't like Shaq is going to stop now.

Durant letting the choppa fly....

“Shaq was a s***** free-throw shooter,” Durant said. “He missed dunks. He air-balled free throws. He couldn’t shoot outside the paint. He’s bigger than everybody, he didn’t have no skill. But he was bigger and stronger than everybody else. He’s still a great player, but you had your flaws, too, as a player. And he played on five or six teams, too. So it’s not like he was this perfect center. You had your flaws, too.”

Link

I'm glad some of these younger guys ain't taking ****.

Last edited:
Why are folks defending a black dude that rocks a rat tail in his hair?? With that being said any negativity directed towards Javelle McGee should be accepted, embraced, and celebrated.

Back
Top Bottom