Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

It’s so crazy how fraud social media blatantly is

Folks were making comments about how jokes about sexual allegations shouldn’t be made

Like excuse me that been the joke for Micheal Jackson’s adult life until the day he died :lol::lol::lol:

And nobody had those comments

Even when R Kelly was found innocent in his first trail the jokes were made

I understand TI standing up for himself I think any person in that situation would

The internet talking about how TI was innocent so that’s not fair

OJ Simpson was found innocent as well
But let him make a video giving advice and it will be full of jokes

And yeah I don’t think the comedy thing is for TI either :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just like podcast
This rich folks be bored out here

Yup. People pick and choose.

It’s like if you’re having a roasting session and some outsiders comes in and starts laughing… but then when you start roasting them, they want to cry wolf.

T.I. be in EVERYONEEEEEEEE else business. But soon as the shoe is on the other foot, he wants to renege or get serious. It can’t be both ways.

He’s one of my favorite rappers but bruh never minds his business but takes issue with someone trying to clown him.

If you know the allegations ain’t true, why do all that? He’s spread rumors about people before too.

I’m one of them people that as long as you don’t touch me, you can say whateverrrrr you want. I got the gift of gab too, words can’t harm me. Especially if I know the truth :lol: :lol:

Son been doing stand-up for 2 weeks and all his viral moments been about him being super serious and aggressive with experienced comedians. Time to call this little hobby early man, move on to brewing kombucha or open a cbd shop or something.

I don't know his history but TO ME it seems like he was jsust trying to make fun of how dudes can be when it comes to getting those drinks in with the womens.

He probably deleted IT when he realized that wouldn't be as obvious to everyone.

Last edited:
I hate drinking culture anyway
What's the drinking culture?
Like the going out and partying culture? Didn't watch the video.

Cause the actual drinking culture is vast and def not just the club scene . (Didn't watch that video)

What's the drinking culture?
Like the going out and partying culture? Didn't watch the video.

Cause the actual drinking culture is vast and def not just the club scene . (Didn't watch that video)

The whole idea of needing to be drunk to have a good time. I don’t mind it. But it’s certain people that ruin it. There’s nothing completely wrong with it.

But drugging people’s drink, using alcohol to take advantage of people, never sat well with me.

I don't know his history but TO ME it seems like he was jsust trying to make fun of how dudes can be when it comes to getting those drinks in with the womens.

He probably deleted IT when he realized that wouldn't be as obvious to everyone.

It was funny and he shouldn't have deleted it.

Watch "Schulz Reacts: Awkwafina CANCELLED For "Blaccent" | Andrew Schulz & Akaash Singh" on YouTube

Kendrick said on the album that he doesn't care about getting cancelled. What did Kodak do to get cancelled

I remember hearing about most of that but didn't know people agreed to cancel him.
It's still wild to me bc rappers are known to be disrespectful and say what they want.

Jesus I didn't even pay attention and assumed he did some dumb hood ****. He got a rape sentence commuted? the ****.

All these things are true but I don't remember the "cancel Kodak talk" when Super Gremlin or his album dropped.

I think it's just people who have a vendetta against Kendrick.

I think people can IGNORE Kodak when he puts out his OWN work.

But when someone like Kendrick works with him, they can look at KEndrick like, "Damn, you mess with this dude."

So, I think there is a difference.

Yeah Kodak was getting love at Super Gremlin. Which is wild now knowing what he did in the current climate.

Yeah Kodak was getting love at Super Gremlin. Which is wild now knowing what he did in the current climate.
The incident happened in 2016, didn't get charged until 2017, and took a plea in 2021

I think him catching so many cases back to back, and in turn, getting the rape case delayed because of that (plus probably covid), is one reason the news of it didn't catch on.

Reading about that **** made my skin crawl though. And I can't help but think the only reason he got a plea deal is that so much time had passed

Back
Top Bottom