Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

The difference is with those fake Nike shoes he had the devil was symbolized on them which is what caused the outcry in his case. Lil Nas X forgot to mention that in his tweet above.

Which is dumb regardless because you can find depictions of the devil on plenty of things. I am thinking the blood and big name shoe brand like Nike had something to do with the outrage but it's just strange to put your blood on merch. Who would want that and why?

The over use of religion will always be hilarious. You cuss and drink yourself stupid but a picture of an imaginary cartoon is where you draw the line? Yikes

Which is dumb regardless because you can find depictions of the devil on plenty of things. I am thinking the blood and big name shoe brand like Nike had something to do with the outrage but it's just strange to put your blood on merch. Who would want that and why?

Of course Nike got upset with Lil Nas X not getting permission and falsely using their product to push whatever agenda/propaganda piece he was trying to push. The outrage Lil Nas X received was deserved.

That boy good. Some video of his came up with mad oiled naked black males and I swiftly kept it moving. Makes you wonder about the ones that stick around, complaining.

Skimming through this thread made me realize that Twitter is basically an online highschool for adults. Popularity contest, drama, petty insults, mob mentality, so much negativity.
There's charm and peace in the fact that you don't know what's on everyone's mind every second of the day. Accessing sites like that compromise that solace.

Skimming through this thread made me realize that Twitter is basically an online highschool for adults. Popularity contest, drama, petty insults, mob mentality, so much negativity.
There's charm and peace in the fact that you don't know what's on everyone's mind every second of the day. Accessing sites like that compromise that solace.

Twitter used to be fun. Now it's so PC it's exhausting.

The way T.I. addresses comics >>>> the way Will addresses comics.

Wait…what if TI slapped her though?

I am not gonna waste my time, but I know T.I does comedy

I would love for someone to research if mans ever defended comedians making offensive jokes. Or Chapelle during his last blow up

If he did the levels of hypocrisy would be hilarious

And the way he was talking to her at first, I thought there was a dude on stage...

It’s so crazy how fraud social media blatantly is

Folks were making comments about how jokes about sexual allegations shouldn’t be made

Like excuse me that been the joke for Micheal Jackson’s adult life until the day he died :lol::lol::lol:

And nobody had those comments

Even when R Kelly was found innocent in his first trail the jokes were made

I understand TI standing up for himself I think any person in that situation would

The internet talking about how TI was innocent so that’s not fair

OJ Simpson was found innocent as well
But let him make a video giving advice and it will be full of jokes

And yeah I don’t think the comedy thing is for TI either :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just like podcast
This rich folks be bored out here

Back
Top Bottom