Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

I mean are kids the target audience?

I can actually see a parent being upset about this.

Kids with the types of disabilities have a hard enough time with bullying as is.

Wouldn't want to turn the TV on and see myself as a disfigured witch.

I could be wrong though.

I dont see what Anna Hathaway did wrong. People were offended, she apologized.

Or were they not supposed to be offended cuz its just a movie?

I mean are kids the target audience?

I can actually see a parent being upset about this.

Kids with the types of disabilities have a hard enough time with bullying as is.

Wouldn't want to turn the TV on and see myself as a disfigured witch.

I could be wrong though.

She shouldn't be the one apologizing, she is just the actress.

It is 2020, if he is dumb enough to say something like that on a public stage that is on him

Kevin Hart Defends Joking That His Teen Daughter Is Showing Signs of ‘Ho Activity’

That's what was so funny about his special to me, he said he had "no ****s given" like he was going to cross the line and go at anybody but he really just called his own family worse names :lol: . That said though I don't think you should go watch comedy and be offended. If it makes it's way into your orbit, sure, but don't go seek it.

"Gay Face"....wow.

I watch all these controversies from afar and it seems like a big game of Jenga. One can't be socially just/aware enough to please everyone.

"Bean Dad" opened up a can of worms

That is mad random.
Of all the things to criticize TI on, that ain't it.
I swear people compete over who can find the smallest thing to be offended by that can get the most traction. It's like the new style.

Despite the films critical success, ants are outraged at Paul Rudd's role in Ant-Man. Reactions are mixed, with supporters saying his performance inspires human with smaller stature to persue advancements in science and technology. Numerous Pro-ant organizations have slammed Rudds portrayal as ant appropriation, stating a real ethnic ant should have starred the lead role. Twitter users have also pointed out that the ants in the film may have also been CGI instead of hiring ants as extras.

These fake Twitter activists feel left out when real activists are posting valuable information and working towards actual progress. That’s why they resort to reaching or being over dramatic about everything in search of getting off that one tweet that everyone retweets.

Is having TI put on vitiligo makeup weird/random? Yes. Does it warrant anger and online abuse towards him though??

:lol: I'd be annoyed, like man if ya'll don't get the **** out my face bout my ex from a decade ago that's now fat and crazy.

Right? My ex from 10 years ago is constantly making the worst decisions a human can possibly make; anyone who tries to make me accountable or feel ashamed for that is getting flamed into oblivion.

Last edited:
These fake Twitter activists feel left out when real activists are posting valuable information and working towards actual progress. That’s why they resort to reaching or being over dramatic about everything in search of getting off that one tweet that everyone retweets.

Is having TI put on vitiligo makeup weird/random? Yes. Does it warrant anger and online abuse towards him though??

Right? My ex from 10 years ago is constantly making the worst decisions a human can possibly make; anyone who tries to make me accountable or feel ashamed for that is getting flamed into oblivion.
So many activists online but I didn’t see anyone of them help when the capital was stormed :lol:

I swear, if social media existed in the early 90's, there would be no "Rain Man", "Forrest Gump", "Philadelphia", "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?", etc. These bots nowadays swear that all disabled people and those with autoimmune diseases want to be famous. They're just trying to be regular too lol. Let these entertainers entertain.

Back
Top Bottom