Twitter is serious business

high *** paying job too. she's gonna be hurting. lol

merry chistmas & happy new year!

I wish I could be there when she turns on her phone and it hits her that **** got real. Ole girl's life is ruined, and she ain't know it :lol:

not a damn thing, that's the problem.

It's crazy tho. She seems like an established woman with a good job. Like how dumb can you be?

I would expect some sheltered freshman broad from the suburbs to say something dumb like this not a grown *** woman.

:smh:

She probably had a few drinks before her flight. Her Holidays are ruined.

most likely; best to put your phone away if you are one of those type people

even if she didn't put the "I'm white" part it would probably be enough to get the axe

Last edited:
On her linkedin page her second listed skill is crisis communications. her tweet makes this skill more interesting.

It's crazy tho. She seems like an established woman with a good job. Like how dumb can you be?

I would expect some sheltered freshman broad from the suburbs to say something dumb like this not a grown *** woman.

mean.gif
sure it's a dumb move and all, but it speaks to the inherent racism that a lot of (white) people in privileged circles have - the kind of people who are so far removed from how pervasive and odious racism is that they feel they can joke about it without repercussion because they have the choice of not associating with people outside their own circle

barry diller the ceo and one of the richest guys and especially his wife (famous designer) are big in doing charities and Aids research with a focus in Africa

Last edited:
IT'd be funny if she already had AIDs.

That Knicks tweet swayed me though. Plus she down with the brothers. Guess just not the African ones.

Her pictures make it seem like she's down with the brothas.

At what point is the line crossed from a tasteless joke to a true racist?

Srs.

I mean I seen some pretty tasteless **** in that ninjahood thread that got locked. Word to hoping he gets shot.
So seriously...where is the line drawn?

:smh:

sure it's a dumb move and all, but it speaks to the inherent racism that a lot of (white) people in privileged circles have - the kind of people who are so far removed from how pervasive and odious racism is that they feel they can joke about it without repercussion because they have the choice of not associating with people outside their own circle

Just quoting this again incase people just scrolled past it.

This is some real **** you just typed out man

**** is crazy

barry diller the ceo and one of the richest guys and especially his wife (famous designer) are big in doing charities and Aids research with a focus in Africa

:lol:

Good. Couldn't have happened to a better person. dab *sucks teeth

I don't participate in Twitter and all of that, but I love that it exposes stupidity like this.

Back
Top Bottom