Twitter is serious business

Welp, looks like Twitter has exposed another idiot.

Last edited:
You know how NT is, one pic with a black guy and it's oh she getting that D from him or shorty likes the bbc

i mean shes holding homies hand and its not like this is a "tv" black guy.. Dude just likes like a regular bruva

Last edited:
dont planes have wifi and cant u use ipads and phone internet onboard now too
i coulda sworn i saw something about the faa allowing it
im sure she already seen it

dont planes have wifi and cant u use ipads and phone internet onboard now too
i coulda sworn i saw something about the faa allowing it
im sure she already seen it
you gotta pay for wifi. faa now said it's ok to use phones, but it's up to the airline to lift that ban and most aren't.

:lol: :lol: That run-on sentence is serious business. My man didn't take a breath to put a period in there anywhere and had let his voice be heard. :lol:

Back to the dummy this thread was about, how do you not, even in the slightest bit, consider the repercussions to your job when posting something race related like that?!?!?!?

Someone tweeted an ignorant comment...is this really thread worthy?

its NT, anything racist is worth a thread... SMH

this really is NOT thready worthy. who cares, let he say stupid stuff and get fired.

lets talk about some more important or interesting

it's less about the ignorant comment she made despite being a PR exec or whatever at a media company

and more about the hilarious backlash and her being on long *** flight across the world with no idea

of what was waiting for her when she landed

it's less about the ignorant comment she made despite being a PR exec or whatever at a media company

and more about the hilarious backlash and her being on long *** flight across the world with no idea

of what was waiting for her when she landed
well actually no, it's about her ignorant comment

Bb_FJqUIIAAF5Iy.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom