Twitter is serious business

:lol:  Hmm... But on a serious note, it's good to see a handful of folks in here actually realize some dumb broad made an attempt at a very distasteful joke. Nothing more nothing less. Jokes about race, while usually not smart, do not mean the joker is a racist. Any repurcussions coming her way, oh well. 

Yo chop, there is a line and it was crossed. Saying that your immune to an epidemic that is hurting an entire continent due to your race is very much past that line.

Btw I do see a consistency with your posts regarding race relations...

is her pops desmond sacco, a south african mining Billioniaire? or is that speculation

Last edited:
Most people's Freddy Mercury knowledge comes from Wayne's World and the Mighty Ducks soundtrack

Freddy Mercury gif was low-key genius but I figured like 2% of NT would get it right away.
I wonder if the person that posted it even meant  it that way initially 
nerd.gif
  Would they say so if they didn't...

i wonder why he edited the post?

Do i think she's racist? No.

Is she stupid? Yes.

Does she deserve to be fired? Yes.

Does she deserve this much attention? hell no.

I mean, i kinda understand why this blew up. But who's to blame? Do we blame anonymous internet culture for making memes like this popular? (ive seen the mem posted or referenced here many times. Hell i may have even used it.) I dunno, but people need to understand that twitter isnt anonymous, and if it can easily be traced back to your real world life then you better be careful.

Do i think she's racist? No.

Is she stupid? Yes.

Does she deserve to be fired? Yes.

Does she deserve this much attention? hell no.

I mean, i kinda understand why this blew up. But who's to blame? Do we blame anonymous internet culture for making memes like this popular? (ive seen the mem posted or referenced here many times. Hell i may have even used it.) I dunno, but people need to understand that twitter isnt anonymous, and if it can easily be traced back to your real world life then you better be careful.

I fully agree.
I don't believe she's a racist, just stupid.

I don't think she's racist either. Just naïve and close minded.

I'm black and my parents are from Ghana by the way..

im not african american or have aids. I am black of american descent, should i be offended?

Her position/job is why this has become a newsworthy. White broads tweet stupid stuff like this every day, but you would THINK somebody working for a huge PR firm would know better. :smh:

Hell...I watch what I tweet, and nobody give a damb bout my Twitter

Last edited:
LOL that a funny *** story... the joke was a C- the firing gets a A. 
roll.gif

Should she get fired? No

Can she get fired? Absolutely

Did she get fired? Yup, and it was hilarious
roll.gif

I'm black if that Matters

My Uncle died of HIV (no troll)...if that Matters

Back
Top Bottom