Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

A blog post my friend linked me to. A little more background information on Atlanta.

This is how two and a half inches of snow paralyzed Atlanta, roughly speaking.

1. This is a poorly run city that barely sees snow. The last time ATL was hit with a winter storm, there were four--FOUR--salt trucks at the ready. Two of them ran into each other on the way out of the lot, and reduced the road-clearing capacity of the city by fifty percent.
lolololol

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread bringing the lulz before i go to class 
roll.gif

i wanna leave the crib to at least go to the store & get sum food but i stay on a steep *** hill & i seen two people sliding back down the hill earlier :smh:

A blog post my friend linked me to. A little more background information on Atlanta.

This is how two and a half inches of snow paralyzed Atlanta, roughly speaking.

1. This is a poorly run city that barely sees snow. The last time ATL was hit with a winter storm, there were four--FOUR--salt trucks at the ready. Two of them ran into each other on the way out of the lot, and reduced the road-clearing capacity of the city by fifty percent.
lolololol

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smh: :rofl: :rofl:

Took me 4 hours to get home yesterday. We not built for this. It snows once every 2 years. Mayor and Gov dropped the ball.

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

in any case, ice is ice. unless u ride studded, your sliding period. and unless the WHOLE city was iced over, there should be no reason for this foolery.
I guess you don't read much.  The 2 inch got ran over 2 or three times, and then turned into 1 inch of ice.  So yea the WHOLE city/state did FREEZE over.  With zero salt trucks anywhere to be found except spaghetti junction which is a very small stretch of freeway

I'm convinced folks that keep mentioning the snow are just trolling at this point. :lol:

Ice, brahs. Ice. That's the problem here. Well, that along with piss poor planning on the part of the local and state government.

But I know these ****** ain't call the national guard?! I drive on icey roads with no winter tires or "all year tires" everyday be with 20 below weather and 8+ inches of snow. Wish they can shut my job down because of that ****

Man! It took me an hour and a half just to get off the ramp only to get back off because i was running out of gas. :smh:
The semis were everywhere blocking traffic and getting stuck. Honestly, if they would've mandated for them to PULL OVER completely it wouldn't have been so bad.
Although, this one semi had cows on the back. Made my stomach turn hearing them moo.

I'm grateful to be getting home home today. :x Phone was dead the whole time, but I couldn't help but think how cool a movie this would've made.

Be safe out there Atl.

Last edited:
Im from ny but live down south now and I can tell you people down south see snow they panic like its the end of the world. I think its funny as hell.

This is the kind of stuff the makes me laugh, Atlanta is such a transit state that comments like these make NO SENSE. Its not that WE freak out over snow. It was the ICE and the CITY being unprepared to handle it, that made things bad.

But yea, we got folks from out of town that can't put two and two together, such as yourself.

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom