Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

funny thing is... 

im from NY... i moved to Atlanta when I was 8... and spent every summer back in NY until I was about 13 

i love Atlanta... ain't letting y'all ****** slander at will lol

Naw man this aint no excuse.  All this misappropriation of funds going down in GA.  They could've rented a total of 60 trucks from numerous northern states salted the roads the night before, and the money spent on that would've been a fraction of the lost on sales tax.  They knew this was coming, and they said F em.  F em all let it play it self out.
WUT? lol... 

rented 60 trucks? lol... 

they would have just closed the schools and told business to chill if they knew the temp would drop like that and ice everything up .... 

renting trucks... lol ...ah **** 

Y'all must really be dumb. How do you prepare for the ocean flooding the streets due to rain water? Lol

Take your a t L

Man what? Are you saying there is no way to prepare for a hurricane? :rofl:

There is ways to prepare for a hurricane, how about we magically put some levee systems in New York, sounds effortless right bruh?

C'mon b use some common sense, nothing you gonna do with in a matter of weeks gonna stop houses washing away.

Ya'll NTers funny AF :rofl:

Are y'all ****** on here really that stupid? :lol:

Bruh you really think the conditions that created that hurricane happened in a matter of weeks?

Climatologist, meteorologist, scientists, etc. had been warning folks on the east coast about climate change and the rising sea level since at least 05. They had a task force report in 06 that basically said it was a guarantee a major hurricane would hit the NY area in the future. PlaNYC did one in 07, NPCC did another report in 09. Now after the disaster they tryna open up the checkbooks for emergency management recommendations they received and brushed off earlier.

Fact of the matter is just like the ATL situation it's hard to anticipate something you've never experienced even if you've been warned.

WUT? lol... 

rented 60 trucks? lol... 

they would have just closed the schools and told business to chill if they knew the temp would drop like that and ice everything up .... 

renting trucks... lol ...ah **** 
This......but everybody don't get paid for days like this, and PTO isn't available to everyone.  But I do agree schools defiantly should've been shut down without a doubt.  Businesses on the other hand.  For some people if you don't work you don't eat, and to stop some tax payers from eating all over 2inch of snow is silly 

Last edited:
What the **** is wrong with these ppl. 2 inches of snow? Got roads looking like scenes out of those end of the world type movies. Sleeping over in schools and in your car? Sleeping at Home Depot?

:smh: Pathetic.

It's funny too cuz TWD is actually filmed in ATL :lol:

Y'all still saying 2 inches of snow like the ice didn't cause the problems. :lol: I'm 2 hours away from ATL and the first time I heard about the snow was maybe Sunday. But I don't watch watch much news & it was 66 here the day before. So many people are used to false snow predictions that they doubted it would snow even though the meteorologist said it was an 80% chance. :lol: I agree, the kids should've had an early dismissal. But then it would've been "They cancelled school because of a couple flurries."

Wait?

Summer vehicles ?

Wut?

summer tires... 

please tell me you understand the difference in tires

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

lol wtf are you talking about...people out there about that summer tire life? or do they just leave on what is stock on their cars? cmon b the avg car has and still is always sold with all seasons. there are less than a handful of cars from the major manufacturers that are sold with summer tires, i own one of them. outta here with that.

from that vid alone, im lookin at mad basic sedans: accords, elantras...etc...summers? please these cars are sitting on year rounds from sears or some ****.

in any case, ice is ice. unless u ride studded, your sliding period. and unless the WHOLE city was iced over, there should be no reason for this foolery. the south takes another L. plows are not needed for 2". but salt obviously would've helped.

ATLiens are clearly *******. Canadians are doing 70 on a highway in a snow storm with rough road conditions in hondas...freaked me out. and these southerners lose their **** with...

...idk a dusting.

smokey-shoo.gif%3Fw%3D520

:smh: :rofl: at firing retaliation shots at NYC for a massive storm with 10'+ storm surge that devastated the region in under 20 hrs. grow up. accept the L. keep it moving, light snow or not.

Last edited:
People are really comparing Sandy to two inches of snow. Man. Take your L and the snow jokes in stride. You can't prevent the coast from getting battered or the land below sea level getting flooded. You can rock salt highways, cancel school and work. Atlanta ****** up. Simple.

And all y'all DL dudes in the A was doing snow angels with your ***** in the air.

roll.gif
 Comparing Sandy to this 

In the morning, I usually get driven to school in unplowed snow

backroads with icing 

I ain't eem from the A so I really couldn't care the **** less and I agree it ain't a good comparison (I don't even know who brought it up) but to suggest that there's nothing you can do to prepare for a hurricane sound dumb as hell

Back
Top Bottom