Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Sounds like NC is in the same situation we were in a couple weeks ago. I wonder if the national media will put the pressure on the necks of officials like they did Deal/Reed? I can remember a couple times we had significant ice/snow when I lived up there. One time I said **** the ice and snow, hopped in the whip and went and got some Cookout off Miami Blvd :pimp:

Sounds like NC is in the same situation we were in a couple weeks ago. I wonder if the national media will put the pressure on the necks of officials like they did Deal/Reed? I can remember a couple times we had significant ice/snow when I lived up there. One time I said **** the ice and snow, hopped in the whip and went and got some Cookout off Miami Blvd :pimp:

Probably not since cnn is in Atlanta which drove much of that media attention...but we shall see

I Can't Front.  As much as I'm Clowning these ATL Ppl on their Mini-Storm Crisis... I've given Great Thought into eventually moving to Atlanta for good to settle down one day.

Alot of that thought was given due to a multitude of reasons, but one major factor is the Weather being Awesome & rarely getting Storms like the one we're making fun of.

With that said... the "Chaos" is still Hilarious, bruh. Lol

That cookout tho :pimp:

Freddy making an appearance.

BgUB5asCcAA4Fp9.jpg:large

3264x2448.jpeg.cf4c31a076d70131202522000a2d0ef6.large

Solid ice underneath that snow

Neighborhood looks straight out of Silent Hill

The craziest thing is that it felt much colder yesterday

Last edited:
I Can't Front. As much as I'm Clowning these ATL Ppl on their Mini-Storm Crisis... I've given Great Thought into eventually moving to Atlanta for good to settle down one day.

Alot of that thought was given due to a multitude of reasons, but one major factor is the Weather being Awesome & rarely getting Storms like the one we're making fun of.

With that said... the "Chaos" is still Hilarious, bruh. Lol

View media item 688362
Not sure if wiz khalifa or Robert townsend

3264x2448.jpeg.cf4c31a076d70131202522000a2d0ef6.large

Solid ice underneath that snow

Neighborhood looks straight out of Silent Hill

The craziest thing is that it felt much colder yesterday

I don't know if anyone else notices but I can tell when a big snow storm is coming by how dry and cold it is the day before or right before...it's a different type of cold...then while is snowing you actually feel warmer.

Gstate Gtech and Emory. They're all less than 20 minutes from Morehouse is, still within downtown Atlanta(Which Morehouse really isnt, more like 10 minutes outside of it), cheaper, and flat out better Schools in a lot of aspects. Morehouse is ridiculously expensive for no good reason.

Its not a bad school by any stretch of the imagination, but when there are so many good schools in the area theres no point of going there now, its probably 40k a semester now including room and board :x

I just moved down here not too long ago is Emory a good school I was thinking about going there for their photography program

Emory is a damb good school. Don't know how they are as far as expensive tuition is concerned though.

The rest of y'all boys in Ga good out there though?
nerd.gif
Northside checking in! Streets are on hush JUST HOW I LIKE IT! how's it lookin on your side?

SWATS over here with the snow and ice...looks like the sun is coming out. I got cabin fever!!!

It's not funny but I chuckled when I heard about the power outages and thought about all those ppl who went grocery shopping.

Saw footage of the Carolinas and they look like us two weeks ago. :x

The sun is up and shining so it should melt some of the damage. :smokin

I'm over here in Carrollton on the west. Never lost power but a lot of ice accumulated. Been at the house watching netflix and FaceTiming folks for the past 24 hours. :lol:

I heard some trees did fall down though. Hopefully nothing blocking any roads I take. About to go venture outside in a few now that the sun is shining a bit.

I don't feel bad about none of this small amount of snow, here's D.C. as we speak:
Do ya See? DO YALL SEE, NOW...???

That's ANNUAL Stuff right there for the North. Lol

ATL can Cry Us a Frozen River of Tears w/ their Two-Inch Blizzards, bruh.
sick.gif

I'm over here in Carrollton on the west. Never lost power but a lot of ice accumulated. Been at the house watching netflix and FaceTiming folks for the past 24 hours. :lol:

I heard some trees did fall down though. Hopefully nothing blocking any roads I take. About to go venture outside in a few now that the sun is shining a bit.
Im in douglasville seems like a ghost town man nobody has come out since tuesday night

Back
Top Bottom