Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Dekalb, Fulton ands Cobb are full of them off personal experiences. Random places like chick fil a etc...

i see why ive stayed out of this thread 
mean.gif

mean.gif

my old lady is  from where it snows all the time and we cant even discuss this topic

same thing make u 
laugh.gif
 make u 
mad.gif
 because this same 2 inches or baby storm she calls it.. is the reason she probably wont make it in town for vday 

laugh.gif

question tho does ATL really have a lot of females or is it an over exaggeration 
It's ALOT of Women in ATL, bruh.

Good-Looking (BADD) Women... I'd say slightly more than the Average Big City.

Women w/ PHAT BUTTS & Thick Thighs/Bodies in General... SIGNIFICANTLY MORE Than the Average Big City. 
pimp.gif

That's just from my times visiting and my experience going to school at SCAD-ATL & living there in Mid-Town for a few months back in Spring 11.

Last edited:
Naw, I gotta see what a "bad chick" is before it's confirmed. We talk "post cute girls" type females or "voluptuous women"females?
Lol. It's a Mix of the Two, but more "Voluptuous Women" Thread... in a Great Way. 

The Land of YAMBS. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Went to take a nap at 1pm (literally started snowing)...woke up at 4pm and there's like 5-6 inches on the ground x_x

Left to go to work 2 hours early but I made it here in 40 mins...roads were decent cause it was just snow but the only hang ups was when I was around other drivers...some were driving like idiots

Went to take a nap at 1pm (literally started snowing)...woke up at 4pm and there's like 5-6 inches on the ground x_x

Left to go to work 2 hours early but I made it here in 40 mins...roads were decent cause it was just snow but the only hang ups was when I was around other drivers...some were driving like idiots

Man it's crazy here in Raleigh, nothing but ice. And they didn't salt 85, 40 or 70. People straight leaving their cars on the major highways. Nothing but sleet, and it only gonna get worse later. they talking bout they still gonna have the game and duke is will leave a 630 and head to Chapel Hill, not gonna happen. I bet so much money this game will be cancel.

Figured the triangle got hit with sleet/ice...glad we just got pure snow here in winston

I would've called out if we got that :lol: ...I don't **** with that ice/sleet :smh:

Last edited:
My brother went to duke. Chapel hill seemed a lot more than 9 miles from Durham. We used to eat at the pan-pan soul food joint off the interstate.

Last edited:
I'm here in the Bull City...started out as snow for about 4hrs then it started to sleet/ice around 5ish...had to give them the dueces at work once i saw that sleet/ice coming down. Good news tomorrow will be a jeans day at work. Not one road was clear. Just respect the elements and you will be fine...DRIVE SLOW!!!!

It's ALOT of Women in ATL, bruh.

Good-Looking (BADD) Women... I'd say slightly more than the Average Big City.

Women w/ PHAT BUTTS & Thick Thighs/Bodies in General... SIGNIFICANTLY MORE Than the Average Big City. 
pimp.gif

That's just from my times visiting and my experience going to school at SCAD-ATL & living there in Mid-Town for a few months back in Spring 11.
moorehouse sounds like a good school to transfer to right about now..

its already snowing here in MD

Last edited:
The ice here is worst than 2weeks ago when we were all on CNN looking crazy...the difference is everyone was prepared and they closed all the school and most businesses. I was off today, and most likely will be off 2mrw as well. I know my job wants us to work Friday cause were already off Monday for Presidents Day

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no. That is the absolute last GA school you should transfer to.
any recommendations?
Gstate Gtech and Emory. They're all less than 20 minutes from Morehouse is, still within downtown Atlanta(Which Morehouse really isnt, more like 10 minutes outside of it), cheaper, and flat out better Schools in a lot of aspects. Morehouse is ridiculously expensive for no good reason.

Its not a bad school by any stretch of the imagination, but when there are so many good schools in the area theres no point of going there now, its probably 40k a semester now including room and board :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom