Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Young ***** got home at around 8:30 last night. Ate a bowl of soup, and cracked open a bottle of henny. Been sipping ever since. :pimp:

Shame the roads are too bad for any biddies to come through, though. An all day bang session would be greatly appreciated. :lol:

I don't think it's cool the mayor and governor found a way out of GA to CNN offices while everybody else is stuck. If anything they should have gave a interview via phone, skype, or something :smh:

... You realize the CNN nat'l headquarters is in Atlanta right?

Literally walking distance from the State Capitol building...

Oh :lol: thought it was in LA

Either way, why you chit chatting instead of out there fixing your city? Kasim Reed is a cornball

Last edited:
Took one of my homies in atl 8 hours to get home from work :x he said it normally takes 35 minutes

Last edited:
Lol @ not knowing CNN headquarters is in ATL. Ted Turner is laughing at you as well

Never realized how many of us NT'ers were in the ATL. We worldwide today fellas :nthat:

Last edited:

I agree with Trilluminated but then I see something like this

alien.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

what highway do you take home @a blinkin?

i was gonna hop on 75/285 then 85 like i usually do but i said **** that..

i took the surface roads home instead, took me about 90 minutes.. i usually get home in 25 minutes.

I spent 7 hours driving home.

Then spent an additional two hours with my uncle helping cars drive uphill because they were stuck on the ice.

I did my part. :lol:

The official word from the state officials is to stay inside and off the roads. I'm doing just that. :pimp:

View media item 773321

I didnt even leave the house yesterday. I already knew what time it was.

People not being able to drive regularly down here + rare weather conditions that no one is ready for = absolute chaos in the streets.

Last edited:
I didnt even leave the house yesterday. I already knew what time it is.

People not being able to drive regularly down here + rare weather conditions that no one is ready for = absolute chaos in the streets.

Exactly. I'm on 285 and 20 every Monday-Friday. I see all kinds of ****-ery on the streets. But yesterday was just... :smh:

Wish my manager wasn't so stubborn and gave us the dang day off.

Back
Top Bottom