Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Messed up kids had to stay at school over night :smh:

Schools should have been canceled.

How often does ATL get hit? I'm from the south too & we get it MAYBE once a year. Most likely cheaper to shut the city down than it is to combat it.

In past years They've forecasted snow to hit the city and the most you get is flurries, or we get the snow but its not enough to stick to the roads. So obviously everyone was skeptical, especially after it was 60 the day before

But this time it actually came and the weather was in the 20s so the **** turned into ice, accidents all over the place as a result.

Literally never happens so we got caught off guard. I Feel bad for people stuck at work and ****

Last edited:
What about all the poor strippers
frown.gif
they got free baby sitting cz they kids been stuck at school since yesterday 

what highway do you take home @a blinkin?

i was gonna hop on 75/285 then 85 like i usually do but i said **** that..

i took the surface roads home instead, took me about 90 minutes.. i usually get home in 25 minutes.
I didnt even attempt to go to work yesterday I knew what it was. It takes me two hours to get home when weather conditions are normal... I knew this was going to turn into a disaster word to 2010. 

My jobs gonna be closed all week.

I take 85 South to 285 West up to Cumberland Mall

I didnt even attempt to go to work yesterday I knew what it was. It takes me two hours to get home when weather conditions are normal... I knew this was going to turn into a disaster word to 2010. 

My jobs gonna be closed all week.

I take 85 South to 285 West up to Cumberland Mall
you did the right thing cause them tractor trailers on 285 leave all their dambs at the truck stops.

And I thought people in Arkansas couldn't handle the snow when I lived there but ATL takes the cake.

damn i wish i would've gotten in earlier on this thread for some snappin on the south action

How often does ATL get hit? I'm from the south too & we get it MAYBE once a year. Most likely cheaper to shut the city down than it is to combat it.
first time in 3 years. last time before that was 2001.

Back
Top Bottom