Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I told myself i would "retire" from buying shoes if and when a black with ice bottomed foam 1 came out. This is a great DAY.

gotta come out tho.
This is basically where I stand. And for me, it doesn't even need to be icy soles...they could be blacked out like the joints that came out a few years ago and I would still be happy w/ them. Over the years I've pretty much acquired every shoe I've wanted to really get...the all black foams would officially put me in retirement as far as being "active".

With all the Jordan mark ups this year, I might just invest in some foams instead. There's only 3 JB releases this year that I am willing to pay $160 for: Playoff XIIs, Raptor VIIs, and Black/Cement IVs.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

FIRST OFF, STOP CALLING THEM SPACE JAM FOAMS.

THANK YOU!!!!

But yea I NEEEEED these. These and the Royal Blue Ones are the only ones that matter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Pass for sure on metallic turds, space jams or whatever you want to call it would depend on my $$ situation and how easy they are to get...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Metallic Turds.
laugh.gif

Those Space Jam foams would without a doubt be copped with a quickness.

Wasn't a fan of the Coppers since I wanted em to be darker. So I'd cop the Dark Cholocates x1 and the Blacks x2-3.

sheeeeeesh...I was just talking about hanging it up with these releases,,smh...both are NASTY !!!

i kind of stopped buying sneakers but i'll be all over those space jam foams. Those are clean. The dark chocolates look better than the coppers. I remember coppin the coppers and I sold them as soon as the package came and I saw them.

Back
Top Bottom