TYPING IN WRONG BOX...UNAPRECIATION!

i almost had a HEART ATTACK....i was talking to my parents and girlfriend at the same time..and i was sarcastically playing around with my girlfriend..

ME: what are you guys doing
Parents:watching fear factor
me: ohhh the muscular guys huh (thinking i was talking to my girlfriend)
me: in speedos
me: you must like that
me: turning you on huh?

parents: huh?

parents:why are you talking to me like that?
me: do you know if they are swimming right?
parents: yes
parents: no
j o: my laptop is working!
j o: isnt that cool?

and i jsut kept rambling off and hoping to play it off.....i now have to know who i am exactly typing too....
eyes.gif

you chat with your parents via IM?

there in the philippines, im in cali, havent seen them in 1 year 7 months /= ...and definitely not the convo they were expecting from me haha

i only know one other dude that chats with their parents (his mom) via IM. it's just too awkward
laugh.gif
. my pops could if he wanted to, but my mom's toocomputer illiterate to do it.

yeah its unappreciated for sure. one time trying to talk to one of supervisors and friends at the same time. i was talking trash about my supervisor, and endedup IMing that to him. pretty awkward...

sometimes since trillian has tabs, I'll be shootin on one of my homies then accidentally type it in the window to him, happened last night, dude got heatedwhen I said he wasnt smashing anything at a party tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

My father would have quite a different response if i said something like that to him
laugh.gif
ayo?

more like..What the *!+% did you just say to me? then he would try to reach through the monitor to try to strangle me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom