TYPING IN WRONG BOX...UNAPRECIATION!

Whats even worse is when you talking to a girl and your boy on aim. You gamingup the chick then she says some extra freaky stuff and you like man my boy gotta see this.

Copy/Paste and send then you realize you just sent the message "my dude peep what old girl just im'd me!
devil.gif
devil.gif
" then
she responds like "WTF you talking to and the whole convo is deaded fast"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

laugh.gif
^

or you copy and paste and he tell her what you said

laugh.gif
smh.gif
BLOCKERS!!!
Man, that had to be the funniest stuff I heard all day, because it happened to me before...SMH @ blokers!!
laugh.gif

I feel your pain man...It has happened to me before and it's definetely unappreciate it
laugh.gif

Definitely unappreciated. A couple of years ago ,when tabbed IM was like the newest thing out, I was talking to both this girl I was interested in and one ofmy best friends. I was trying to talk to her all cool and everything but this girl was being real cold to me recently. So annoyed as hell, I go and IM this tomy dude:

yo this chick doesn't want to admit the freaking fact that I like her

Then well I notice that I hadn't switched boxes.
smh.gif
I signed off real quick and stayed offline for a good 20 minutes and signed back on under anotherscreen name just to talk to my boy alone and wait till she got offline.
laugh.gif

lol..the worst is when your monitor is off and you type in your password to login to windows (thinking u locked it) press enter to only realize that you sentyour password to the person u were talking to on aim. happened to me couple of times already, i just reply back 'oops wrong im box'.
laugh.gif

Copy/Paste and send then you realize you just sent the message "my dude peep what old girl just im'd me!
devil.gif
devil.gif
" then
she responds like "WTF you talking to and the whole convo is deaded fast"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

somethin similar happened to me with the copy/paste except it was between two friends. one said something about the other and I copy and pasted tothe same person that wrote it
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom