Tyson Movie Trailer!!!! YEAHHH BUDDYY!!!!

Originally Posted by HermitEdge

The doc is decent, but I wish it showed how crazy homeboy still is.
The doc was VERY good. You can obviously, or not, tell that he's been through tons of therapy. He was open and honest about everything, gainedmad respect for him.

pimp.gif

This is better than any hollywood copy and past crap but I'd like to see one made anyway.
laugh.gif

Michael Jai White would make a good Tyson.
pimp.gif

undisputed2.jpg

And would love Tyson to talk mad #&$% about he didn't like the movie...Just to see what MJW would have to say.
Sideways comments leading to beef. Gotta love it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

ima def have to check it out. if anyone knows where to find it lemme know via those 2 magic letters
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I've heard really great things about this. I think they should do a biopic though one day. Jamie Foxx could do that role, no problem.
laugh.gif
Jamie would have to gain like 100 lbs. he does have thelook though.

i'm definitely gonna check this out
pimp.gif

It's one of those movies where the entertainment level is like 10x when you watch it ya pops or your boys. Trust me.

can't wait. Dude was my fav growing up. I saw a doc on him on FSNY it was pretty good and showed the other side of Mike.

Always been a huge fan of Iron Mike. Documentary ain't bad but I'd love to see a biopic. Tyson's a pretty sympathetic figure surrounded in chaosand madness.

Why does Tyson look like Hollyfield? Anyway, looks like a good movie to catch on Redbox...

documentary explains a lot. It explains why Tyson bit holyfields ear. Dude was sick of all those headbutts. I never really followed Tyson like that since I waspretty young when it happened. If that's old news I apologize. Another good one is the Ali Frazier one that just came out.

Back
Top Bottom