Tyson Movie Trailer!!!! YEAHHH BUDDYY!!!!

Can't wait to see this. Even though I seen it with my own eyes, I still can't believe he came to Louisville and lost
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Too many quotables
laugh.gif

"that treachorus swine of a woman Deseree Washington, and all of her skull duggery"
i was
roll.gif
at that line too hahah...and Don king the slimyreptilian mo fo

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I've heard really great things about this. I think they should do a biopic though one day. Jamie Foxx could do that role, no problem.
laugh.gif
Jamie would have to gain like 100 lbs. he does have the look though.
Also, a hairline reduction.

I heard a story about whenever Tyson went to prison, he decided to fight the prison's best boxer and lost. Is there any truth to this?

I've had it since last week, showed it to Harmcity in the whip. Gets a B+ from the hood movie critics.

My-T.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by HermitEdge

The doc is decent, but I wish it showed how crazy homeboy still is.
The doc was VERY good. You can obviously, or not, tell that he's been through tons of therapy. He was open and honest about everything, gained mad respect for him.

I had some reservations, such as the audio bits that would layer on top of each other. I found that to be rather annoying.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

OMG...Michael Jai White already played Tyson in a tv movie in 95.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

51XT5CY7WSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Me FTL.
roll.gif

that was the worst movie ever
laugh.gif

right up there with Michael Jordan: American Hero

Chrispcb15 wrote:
"when I First come here, i was like wow I can rob these white guys"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta watch this

roll.gif

iMixedi wrote:
I heard a story about whenever Tyson went to prison, he decided to fight the prison's best boxer and lost. Is there any truth to this?

Cant be true! He went to jail when he was in his prime. That right hook, uppercut he had
sick.gif
would have murdered someone without gloves on, damn-that he murdered people withthem on!

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Too many quotables
laugh.gif

"that treachorus swine of a woman Deseree Washington, and all of her skull duggery"
i was
roll.gif
at that line too hahah...and Don king the slimy reptilian mo fo
I remember someone asked dude what the best punch he ever threw was and he said the one he landed on her. Said ol' girl hit both walls beforeshe hit the ground
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
documentary explains a lot. It explains why Tyson bit holyfields ear. Dude was sick of all those headbutts. I never really followed Tyson like that since I was pretty young when it happened. If that's old news I apologize. Another good one is the Ali Frazier one that just came out.

- its not really old news, its just that most folks back then were so hell bent on wanting to see Tyson fall they refused to see it. i knew this YEARS ago, andit still comes up in sports discussions with cats my age who still refuse to acknowledge this, claiming Tyson went crazy.

Back
Top Bottom