Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I think Delly can be dirty, but I also remember Steph personally saying he wasn't a dirty player.

My worthless .02:

Livingston and Iggy were the MVP's of Game 1 (duh).

Curry was getting rag-dolled off the ball.  Surprised they didn't give him a few calls because it looked like he was getting held and bumped all night.  His numbers didn't show it, but the attention given to him opened up things for everyone else.

Cleveland should be both worried and relieved, but more worried.  They erased a double digit lead and led at one point, which should build confidence.  But Curry and Thompson were both off and they still lost by 15 because GS's bench was spectacular.  Those two will balance out, Curry and Thompson will pick up and their bench will come back down to Earth.  The lack of production from Cleveland's bench is troublesome, maybe even fatal for them.

GS had some fantastic help defense at moments.

Lebron's displays of annoyance were understandable, but also funny to me.

Can't wait for game 2.

I think Delly can be dirty, but I also remember Steph personally saying he wasn't a dirty player.

My worthless .02:

Curry was getting rag-dolled off the ball.  Surprised they didn't give him a few calls because it looked like he was getting held and bumped all night.  His numbers didn't show it, but the attention given to him opened up things for everyone else.

Cleveland should be both worried and relieved, but more worried.  They erased a double digit lead and led at one point, which should build confidence.  But Curry and Thompson were both off and they still lost by 15 because GS's bench was spectacular.  Those two will balance out, Curry and Thompson will pick up and their bench will come back down to Earth.  The lack of production from Cleveland's bench is troublesome, maybe even fatal for them.

Can't wait for game 2.
Agreed with Curry getting bumped off theball and stuff but man was LBJ getting slapped all night long Iggy should havegot called on a couple thats for sure but game2 better be a good one after one game its underwhelming but still early

Last edited:

My worthless .02:

Can't wait for game 2.

My worthless .02:

Can't wait for game 2.
Agree with everything you're saying, especially the part about Curry being the focus of the D which opens up for others. When it comes to the Delly stuff, I personally look at it as he's the guy you absolutely hate to play against, but love to have on your team. And I think every team should have one of them to just annoy the **** out of the opposing teams and cause havoc when he needs. So while I do think he can be dirty, I'm not gonna rant about it because if he was on my team I'd love him.

When it comes to LeBron, I've personally never been a fan of his, but I've gained a lot of respect for him these last two years. And I think it's crazy to blame him for this loss. Yeah he missed some shots and had some bad turnovers in critical times, but he almost had a triple double and still had a decent game. My fear is him exploding for those 40 point triple doubles again in addition to Kyrie and Love and the rest of them doing their thing.

Last edited:
Ruvilla has 20% off use code "Finals20". I got the Essential and Energy's for $143.96 combined. No tax or shipping. Y'all need to hop on that deal because UA still has each shoe listed at $119.99 before tax and shipping.
Thanks man! I finally got the essentials for around $71.98. Great price. 

Ruvilla has 20% off use code "Finals20". I got the Essential and Energy's for $143.96 combined. No tax or shipping. Y'all need to hop on that deal because UA still has each shoe listed at $119.99 before tax and shipping.

Thanks and repped! Got the "hooks" for $71.98 shipped!

Performance reviews on the 2 lows say they have terrible heel lockdown though.

They have the Electric blue mids and I believe it comes out to $79.98 shipped. Just in case you wanted that cw.

@theredmodel and @ozboi No worries. It was hard not to buy all four cw's at such a great price. I just had to remind myself of the batman 2s and the 73-9 2.5s lol!!

Last edited:
Performance reviews on the 2 lows say they have terrible heel lockdown though.
I've been playing in them exclusively for months now, and they're great. At least for a guard like me. I have wide feet though, so maybe that helps me. But I love the 2 lows. I'm going to get the chefs and any other good colorways that come out.

ehh either way i hate the cavs lol..... can't believe rings aren't dropping at any champs in the bay

So it's been months since this shoe had released. Any final verdicts on the performance? I'm still a bit skeptical about the support of speed form it's so flimsy

They have the Electric blue mids and I believe it comes out to $79.98 shipped. Just in case you wanted that cw.

@theredmodel and @ozboi No worries. It was hard not to buy all four cw's at such a great price. I just had to remind myself of the batman 2s and the 73-9 2.5s lol!!
Not a big fan of electric blues but you're right.... i had to remind myself that there's madd colorways comin up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom