Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Deli dude is dirty AF.... he is always in the middle of it when something dirty occurred him or Jr smith

Give me a break deli was obviously going for the ball draymond is way dirtier of a player, btw we are all seeing tonite that the Warriors can easily win game 1 without Curry and he should def not be the first unanimous mvp that is laughable to me, I like Curry dont get me wrong but he has a great team and thats the bottom line any knowledgable basketball fan knows this

Last edited:
Can everyone like relax for 10 seconds and realize they just won game 1. Curry and Klay will find it just relax y'all, we will be okay

Besides kyrie, Cleveland was disgraceful. Golden state's stars wont be that cold again. Missed a great chance.

Okc was the greater threat.

Last edited:
Cleveland is no OKC. Cavs are less athletic and their defense is suspect especially when they don't have much length or size advantage. OKC had that and that's why they gave the Dubs problems. Our bench was clutch tonight.

I say Dubs in 5 and maybe 6 if the Splash Bros have another off night.

Last edited:
Another thing we all need to realize Curry is no doubt a great player but if they win again and he isnt named MVP I kinda find that absolutely funny cause his finals performance thus far last year and one game this year have been far from great just sayin lol if they win his back to back champ pack shouldnt be anything special since his play in them wont be that great why buy them lol

Another thing we all need to realize Curry is no doubt a great player but if they win again and he isnt named MVP I kinda find that absolutely funny cause his finals performance thus far last year and one game this year have been far from great just sayin lol if they win his back to back champ pack shouldnt be anything special since his play in them wont be that great why buy them lol
Kind of hard to shoot when you got 3 defenders

Give me a break deli was obviously going for the ball draymond is way dirtier of a player, btw we are all seeing tonite that the Warriors can easily win game 1 without Curry and he should def not be the first unanimous mvp that is laughable to me, I like Curry dont get me wrong but he has a great team and thats the bottom line any knowledgable basketball fan knows this

deli overall is a dirty player... multpile nba players have said he is dirty, it's even on sports illustrated.... douchebag purposely injured Korver last year

deli overall is a dirty player... multpile nba players have said he is dirty, it's even on sports illustrated.... douchebag purposely injured Korver last year
So is Draymond so its even dont act like Deli is the only dirty player in the nba, not to mention the floppers I saw on Gstate tonight but like I said G state is a great team and I cant deny that but Draymond is just as dirty as Deli and Green almost hit Kyrie in the head tonight with his foot guy has perfected the flail to kick someone down pat lmfao

Kind of hard to shoot when you got 3 defenders
True but still I saw Curry missing some jumpers he usually hits anyway just saying his play in the finals last year and in one game this year has not been mvp like and thats just a fact and I actually like Curry but just being honest he needs to show more on the games biggest stage to be called the best in the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom