Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Not a big fan of electric blues but you're right.... i had to remind myself that there's madd colorways comin up!!!!

I don't like the color blocking on the electric blues. I might like it better if the tongue was blue instead of gray but idk. Hope I don't regret not copping for $80. The BHM's were ugly at first but I love them now and got them for $103 from Eastbay a few weeks ago.

I don't like the color blocking on the electric blues. I might like it better if the tongue was blue instead of gray but idk. Hope I don't regret not copping for $80. The BHM's were ugly at first but I love them now and got them for $103 from Eastbay a few weeks ago.
it's OOS anyway even if I wanted to cop no bueno

lololol. Yeah, can't really beat $80. Curry's don't seem to go on sale that often. I'm still looking for a crazy sale on the grey two-a-days even though their only 109 :/.

The durability issues of the Curry 1s bother me too much to pay full price for them.

So it's been months since this shoe had released. Any final verdicts on the performance? I'm still a bit skeptical about the support of speed form it's so flimsy

They are great shoes and offer great support. Trust me. Grip is good. Support is good. The fit is nice. If you can get them on sale they are really good ball shoes for the price. I play in these and my Jordan XX8s for reference. Speed form is not flimsy at all. Once you lace them up, youre ankle isnt going anywhere. you want support? Tape up your ankles before you play :tongue:

@bullockkicks Floor General.... one of my fav. CW..... Btw which shoe you getting rid off for the lo lo? And the most important Q? Size plz?

Hey guys I'm looking for a new hoop shoe because I can't wear my curry 1 lows anymore. My curry 1 lows cause me too much pain to my pinky toe and big toe sometimes. I have tried double socks and my clutchfit drive 1 width fits me way better but I've worn down the traction from outside. So, in comparison to the Curry 1 low is the Curry 2 mid wider and is the synthetic non restrictive for the toes?

Hey guys I'm looking for a new hoop shoe because I can't wear my curry 1 lows anymore. My curry 1 lows cause me too much pain to my pinky toe and big toe sometimes. I have tried double socks and my clutchfit drive 1 width fits me way better but I've worn down the traction from outside. So, in comparison to the Curry 1 low is the Curry 2 mid wider and is the synthetic non restrictive for the toes?

I have the same problem with my Curry 1 mids. I have messed up feet and my pinky toe swells the more I play. But, it's not that bad as compared to other shoes.

Curry 2 mids I don't have this issue with. They are surprisingly a solid shoe fit wise. The toe box is pretty wide (I have a wide foot and hammer toes). The Curry 1 lows fit a lot more snug than the 1's and the 2s. You should have no issue. So, Curry 2s don't feel as "tight" as the Curry 1's imo. They give you more wiggle room.

BTW, why you double socking? Probably adds to the issue. Get yourself a nice set of nylon socks, like the new Nike elite's are made out of. The cotton creates more friction. If you get a good nylon sock, it feels kinda slick/spongy, and won't give you blister problems.

Last edited:
theknowledgeableprofessor theknowledgeableprofessor I tried single elite socks then I tried double elite socks and to tape my open blisters and stuff to keep it from bleeding more. But, the blisters and stuff happened before I tried double socks. I like my shoes true to size and I realized through taking out the insole and stuff that the Curry 1 low is just too narrow but length wise it was fine and I do not even like the anafoam it didnt feel soft. The sides of the curry 1 low felt sharp and I have normal feet width and length wise. Thank you so much man I didn't think someone would have this issue too. So, TTS on the Curry 2 mid and is there a long break in process?

@bullockkicks Floor General.... one of my fav. CW..... Btw which shoe you getting rid off for the lo lo? And the most important Q? Size plz?

Maybe some 9.5 Curry Two cause a 9 works better on court for me. Might sell my Jordan 30's

lololol. Yeah, can't really beat $80. Curry's don't seem to go on sale that often. I'm still looking for a crazy sale on the grey two-a-days even though their only 109 :/.
The durability issues of the Curry 1s bother me too much to pay full price for them.

I picked up the grey two a days for $88 from Champs because they had a 20% off code last Monday. Constantly looking for sales lol

The sole of my Curry 2's ripped. Was wondering if UA will refund me? Similar to how Nike gives you a refund if your air bubble pops, etc.

Villa has some cool deals
happy.gif
 I remember they had the grey storm Curry 2s for like $60
eek.gif
 still kicking my self for passing on that deal
mean.gif

Villa has a size 13 back up in stock for electric blues for $99.98 + that 20% off makes it a good deal.... wish they had a size 9
https://m.ruvilla.com/under-armour-curry-two-steel-electric-blue-midnight-navy.html

Dang it. I'm a 13 but I am trying to stop buying multiple shoes every week lol. I'll def post that Champs coupon next time I see one. Champs and footlocker both have 15% codes right now but there are a lot of exclusions. Idk the codes off the top of my head but it's on retailmenot.

Back
Top Bottom