Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Villa has some cool deals:D  I remember they had the grey storm Curry 2s for like $60:wow:  still kicking my self for passing on that deal:smh:

I need that colorway. You've gotta be kidding me that I missed out on them at $60! I'm kicking myself for not knowing so you def should if you knew but didn't cop lol!

Gonna have to wake up early and get to my local FTL for the Gold Rings cw. Got my $25 off bday coupon which makes it an easy choice to cop below retail.

Last edited:
Alright so how hard should these Gold Rings be to cop? If I try getting them off Footlocker or UA at 10AM am I gonna get beat out by the bots?

^^FTL gonna be a **** show because of the JB releases. I'm going with UA. I don't think it will be a problem if you plan to cop right at 10

Last edited:
My guess is this will be another easy cop. Probably enough to supply to go around like all other releases.

Edit: Was wrong. Last time I underestimate NBA Finals hype.

Last edited:
Whoa these sold quick, 11.5 was the first to go, then 9.5 and 10...

How often does UA cancel orders or are they pretty good with that?

UA almost got me with the early live time.

I still think UA will restock all sizes, but maybe I'm being optimistic

Footlocker cart was crashing from the get-go and still is. 

Edit: Now FTL is saying all stock is already in carts. Bots are running the show or jordan 11 low hype is killing the whole site

2nd Edit: in line to look at my 9.5 in cart

Last edited:
Damn I just refreshed and they took em down the UA website.

Whatever- I didn't want them anyway....

There's gonna be a restock tho, right?

View media item 2055782
Glad i checked early, UA trying to thwart the resellers again. I should have quality shots up here and on IG Wednesday, got something for these [emoji]128520[/emoji] Funny thing ive had the matching shirt for a year lol

limit was 5 per customer....not good for us non-reselling muggles

Still dancing around with a 9.5 in my FTL cart but I can't get to the checkout page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom