Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Man I'm try to like the shoe but I just can't get with white synthetic. It just cheapens the look of the shoe to me.

That would be nice. I wonder when that will happen because it would be silly to not eventually have an ID option.
There are focused on building the brand first. Only signature shoes are the Currys.. so I guess whenever they get bigger they will entertain the ID option.

So got a dubnation away pair for Xmas from fam, but they're too small. Fam bought them in November from Foot Locker but I know FL won't take these after a month correct?

Any suggestions? Or is my only solution to try and trade/sell them?

So got a dubnation away pair for Xmas from fam, but they're too small. Fam bought them in November from Foot Locker but I know FL won't take these after a month correct?

Not sure if in store policy is different but
Returns for On-line orders must take place within 90 days from the original shipment date in order to receive a credit back in the original form of payment.

Hope that helps

You can always return for store credit

Some stores have a holiday return policy so you should definitely call them and find out. 

Just tell them they were a gift and you don't have the receipt, they'll give you store credit to exchange if they don't have your size

Any chance we see the SP2s in PS/GS sizes or any pair with girly colors? My daughter has been begging for a pair and had her eye on the Northern Lights only to find out they didn't go down to a 13c. I really think UA is missing the boat in not making these all the way down to Toddler even.

Northern Lights will be the girliest as they'll come ha. Just get her the smallest size and have her wait.

anybody's local stores still have dubnation home/away in 8.5? just realized most websties are out.

I'm shocked no one has mentioned Seth Curry's Curry 2 PE's, Rondo had on a pair last night also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom