Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
so you took off your shoe to take a picture or brought an extra for good luck? smh

Also, people should be buying Anta now
yo I swear if GS pulls this off and goes to the finals and win it all, I will highly consider buying a pair of Antas (away cw) to pay homage to Klay's unbelievable WCF game 6 performance
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anta knows what they're doing releasing a yellow colorway, give the people what they want are you listening UA

Will there be a USA low version?
not likely
tired.gif
 UA doesn't usually release 2 variation of the same colorway to the public, its either or and most likely it will end up reserved just for Steph Curry 

Last edited:
From what I've seen from my stores manifest, it's a no.

Which store do you work for? I was wondering what color ways of the 2.5s will be out and when. I really want to see that "Desert Camo", or "All American" one or the "73-9"s....or whatever they are called these days

I liked that black UA shirt with the yellow SC30 logo that Dell was wearing at game 6. Anyone know if it is available yet?

Maybe it will release with the Batman Curry 2's. Can't wait to see those in person.

so Gold Rings in on FTL release calendar, but doesn't show up yet on their launch locator. Anyone know the details on this release?

Probably FCFS. Haven't been a raffle since the Champ pack? It will show up on the locator later in the week if it is indeed FCFS.

There will be plenty of the Gold Rings just like all the recent Curry 2 releases.

Any places with % off discount with no CA tax and free shipping for the USA's yet?

Ha
There will be plenty of the Gold Rings just like all the recent Curry 2 releases.

Any places with % off discount with no CA tax and free shipping for the USA's yet?

Haha. Let me know when you find out. Most places excluded the mids from % off discounts. I've started buying lows for that reason.

FYI, TJ Maxx has these UA Curry shirts in kid sizes for $10.
View media item 2050018

Hey Jay, some TJ Maxx stores got the adult shirts also. I snagged the same blue "Mission Accomplished" shirt from my local one for $16. Also got two pair of Curry shorts for $19.99 each ($36 retail). Just gotta really look around to see what are in the racks.

Just tried the 2.5s on in store since I am outta town and the stores where I live don't carry Curry's. I will get the 73-9s and the blue and yellows he's been wearing lately for my collection but I'm not loving the shoe yet.

USA perhaps
I doubt that. He wouldn't wear non Warriors colors for this big a game, and I'm sure he'd rock what they've been winning in. I saw him wearing the fades for warmups so he might stuck with them, regardless I just hope whatever it is they win

Back
Top Bottom