Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Im gambling on my local mall having them. I shouldnt even be buying shoes this week but if they are there I will cave in. If not I will just break in my MVP lows on game day.

These shouldn't be a problem to get in store in the Bay Area. Basically all Footlockers getting them with FCFS. Still gonna be there at 10am opening though just in case but gonna hate the Jordan hype releases lol smh

Last edited:
Woke up 30mins late, and missed UA. BUT was just able to cop on FTL!! :smile:

I need these red 11 lows and Nintendo Vans, then Im tapped out! [emoji]128566[/emoji]

damn, i guess it just wasn't meant to be for me then....

oh well, i'll take my L and spend that money on some finals gear.

how bad do you guys think the resell prices would be?

i wish FTL would take it off the site though, it's like it's teasing me.....

Last edited:
Cool, but I think you hit the link for 2 2.5 instead of Curry 1 thread :\

They will ask if you have wide feet and what pair exactly because most of them fit pretty tts...in that thread

Last edited:
^^ Have you tried instore?? in FTL?
Looks like plenty stores have them

I won't have time today... have a birthday party at a park, then pick up my niece for her to sleep over, grab some dinner, then home to watch finding nemo (again) cuz her and my daughter is excited for finding dory....

A lot of people in line?

Sorry I meant FTL and I was probably 11th in line and by then they only had 1 13 left, two 10.5s, one 8 left

And then the manager there said there was a 50 person line at GM FTL this morning.

Last edited:
Sorry I meant FTL and I was probably 11th in line and by then they only had 1 13 left, two 10.5s, one 8 left

And then the manager there said there was a 50 person line at GM FTL this morning.

Thanks for the quick reply. Makes sense now that they weren't answering their phone

man it would be dope if Niketalk were to implement like a ring or talk feature on here for stuff like this

I won't have time today... have a birthday party at a park, then pick up my niece for her to sleep over, grab some dinner, then home to watch finding nemo (again) cuz her and my daughter is excited for finding dory....
respect for giving the family the true finding dory experience
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom