Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Tried the Curry 2.5 in 10.5 at FL and they felt more comfortable at the toe despite being still on the snug side all around. As if they were meant to be my normal size 10 (like I have in my Curry 1's and 2's).

Placed my order again for 10.5's at UA tonight.

@yobri :smile: thanks bru. Been slipping though... but I'm gonna put in work this week

Didn't really see too many Curry's out here in Disney.... probably a total of less than 10 lol... Btw I wore the 5s tonight and I could've walked all day on them! Hella comfy and they look so dope!

Got my pinky toe worked, breaking in a pair of 2s after a couple hours of shooting around with friends yesterday. Good times.

To the Warriors fans. Congrats on landing Durant. Y'all are going to kill next year. I'm hoping to get a bunch more Currys. Maybe the "82-0" colorway lol.

I disagree with all the Hate KD getting for leaving. Warriors going to break their 73-9 record next year for sure

My Suns will miss the playoffs again so I'll be watching GSW. How do you eliminate talk about having the most wins in a season but losing in the Finals? Beat your own record and then win the finals. This team has a chance to do it.

I am looking forward to the shoes.

I'm not even gonna lie I'll still be copping Currys but KDs just became so much more attractive to me
you and me both
grin.gif
 now my wallet is really going to suffer
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cavs already is beyond the luxury tax threshold so doubt it will happen but hey you never know, Lebron might be like yo trade this bum Kevin Love, let JR walk and reconstruct Kyrie's contract and go get me my boys Dwade, CP3 and Melo
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got to get me a Dubs KD jersey for the first game of the season at Oracle... this news is almost surreal!!

Time to break out my KD 4 collection from his 2012 Finals and scoring champion run. They'll for sure look great next to my Curry 1's and 2's.

Upcoming season is gonna hurt my pockets tho with the KD 9 and Curry 3.

Hands down, best July 4th in my lifetime. KD to the Bay will be insane! I was already a fan of the KD9, but now it's a must cop when they drop some Warriors colorways.

Nike don't play with us, give us some sick yellow colorways!

Back
Top Bottom